one

"Did you get the documents that mrs. Lin asked us to get?" Mina asked her two friends as they walked through the empty hallways.
"Yup, I've even placed them in separate files to save me from confusing myself later." Doyeon replied and waving her tote bag that held the documents.
"That's great! Let's grab lunch, I dont know about you but I'm dying of starvation." Mina said and whining.
"Where do you want to eat-" Hyunji was about to ask when someone called her name out.

"HYUNJI!" Mark exclaimed while running to her.
"Oh mark, why are you running tf? Looked like a demon was chasing you." Mina asked, making the boy glare at her as he tried to regain his breathing.
"Shut up Mina. Here, this is for you." He said and handed Hyunji a plastic bag filled with her favourite snacks.

Hyunji was shocked when seeing the items placed inside.

"Make sure to eat well, dont skip any meals. Stay healthy ... oh and dont tend to overwork yourself." Mark smiled and patted Hyunji's head before walking off.
"Ooh, what do we have here?" Doyeon asked while peeking through the plastic bag.
"Nope this is mine." Hyunji stated and hid the platic bag behind her back.

Mina let out a chuckle. Caressing the back of Hyunji's head in adoration.

"It's good to see that mark really cares allot about you. Now where do you want to eat?" Mina said as she clasped her hands together in excitement.

All hyunji could do was stay quiet. A serious look on her face as she had her own conversation in her head.

How can her friends know about mark but she doesnt? Yet he doesnt seem foreign to her, as if she had known him before. But she couldn't wrap her fingers around it.

Who really are you Mark and why do you keep appearing everywhere? Why do you keep trying to get close to me?

---

"Hey could I ask you guys a question?" Hyunji asked as both her friends looked at her.
"Yeah go ahead. What do you want to ask?" Doyeon replied and taking a sip of her iced coffee.
"Why does mark keep trying to get close to me? I don't even know him.." her question making doyeon spit her drink out.
"Doyeon that's disgusting ew." Mina screeched and gave her a napkin.
"I'm sorry, her question surprised me." Doyeon said while coughing like a mad person.

"That still doesn't answer my question." Hyunji frowned.
"Hyunji maybe he just wants to be friends with you." Mina responded while helping doyeon clean the table.
"But does he really need to greet me everyday and he knows all of my favourite snacks. He even knows my bubble tea order. Mina only you guys know my order." She sighed and leaning back on her chair.
"We can't really tell you the reason to why he's doing this. Hey don't think about it too much, your head wont be able to take in this much information." Her friend reassures.
"Ok then, if you say so."