fifteen

"So what you're telling me is that.. WE WERE IN THE SAME ROOM AS HYUNJI'S ATTACKER?!" Mina exclaims as she slams her drink on the table, startling doyeon as she spits her drink out.

"Ew doyeon that's disgusting." Lucas shrieks as the girl hit him.
"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying." Hendery replied.
"Although, we did overhear a conversation that she was having with her friend. Right doyeon?" Said mina as the girl nodded her head.
"She was talking about her crush on Mark.. PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Doyeon laughed out loud, making the three chinese boys laugh as well. As for Mark and Mina, they just sat there unfazed.

"Where's Hyunji by the way. She should have been here by now? What's taking her so long." Xiaojun asks as the rest all went quiet.
"Wait.. why did we let her go here by herself? The attacker might be around us since she's alone!" Hendery yelled and ran out of the cafe, followed by the rest as well.

"Wait.. who's going to pay..?" Xiaojun shouted.
"Sir are you ready to pay?" The waitress asked.
He had an infuriated look, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.
"These guys." The boy groaned.

--- ⚘

"Oh shit I'm so late." Hyunji swore as she ran to the cafe. She should have not binged watched all three movies of lion king with Mark 😭

*durgh!*

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you, I'm in a hurry-"

*slap

Hyunji stood there in shock, her right hand holding her cheek that this person had just slapped.

"Look where you're going next time. Ugh, should've died in the car accident." The person mumbled, making Hyunji's blood boil.
"Excuse me but what did you say? Did you just say that I should have died in the car accident? You're really addressing that to me, when I've been through allot. And how did you even know about that accident in the first place, when my friends were the only ones that knew." She addressed, the person in front of her having an aggravated look on their face.
"Why you!" They screamed and was about slap her again when..

"STOP THIS!" Hendery shouted and blocked Hyunji out of the way, holding onto the persons hand who turned out to be the attacker.

"Are you ok?" Mark immediately asked and examined her face to see her cheeks bright red.
"Hyunji.. did she slap you?" He said concerned as she just stood quiet.

This angered everyone.

"YA WHY WOULD YOU SLAP HER? ISN'T HITTING HER WITH A CAR ENOUGH? AREN'T YOU SATISFIED?!" Mina exclaimed in rage.
"Wait what.. are you telling me that she was the attacker?" Hyunji asked, making the person tremble in fear.

"Excuse me, are you accusing me of being her attacker?! What sort of nonsense is this." The girl complained and crossing her hand.
"Linda.. you even tried to poison Hyunji with the drink that you gave me at that party. You thought that she would take it from my hand and drink but if it wasnt for Lucas throwing it away then your plan wouldve gone as planned." Mark spoke, catching both the girl and Hyunji's attention.
"She tried to what..." hyunji said in fear as she held onto Mark's hands.

"You have no proof of me attacking her Hmph!" She obliged.
"And that's when you're wrong. I've got footage of you trying to assault her in my flash drive. And isn't that grey car yours? I've also taken a picture of your license plate. Also the scene from the party, I asked the house owner if I could check through their cameras as well and you were caught on video putting something inside that drink. There's nothing more for you to do then surrender. What really is your motive to kill Hyunji, when she's done nothing to you." Hendery spoke the truth. The girl clenching her hands into a fist as she broke down.

"I wanted to kill her because if I cant have Mark then so cant she!!" She yelled out.
"What kind of sick joke is this. This only happens in anime's, dont bring it up to real life." Lucas cried out loud.

"What the heck, its not like I want to be with you. You're crazy." Mark said frightened as he tightened his grip on Hyunji's hand.

"What's so good about her anyways?! Did you forget about our love Mark, we were so happy before she appeared!!" Linda said and pointed at Hyunji with so much hatred in her eyes.
"Love? We never even dated?!" Mark said confused. Seriously he was getting concerned for this persons well being.

"We did! I was your first girlfriend before her!"
"No you weren't." He denied.
"Yes I was!"
"HARIN WAS HIS FIRST GIRLFRIEND SHUT UP!" His friends shouted in unison. Already getting tired of Linda's bs.

"Ok you are delusional. I think you need some help." Xiaojun mumbled and dialed the police 😹

"But how can you still be with her when she cheated on you!" The girl tried to make excuses.
"Cheated on him? I never cheated on him, what are you on about?" Hyunji said confused.

The girl then took her phone out to show everyone a picture of Hyunji kissing a girl.

"She cheated on you with a girl!" Linda pointed out.

There was a short pause before doyeon and Lucas bursted out laughing.

"YOU IDIOT, THATS MARK DRESSED UP AS A GIRL!" Doyeon laughed out loud.
"Omg I can't, my stomach hurts. Girl, you just embarrassed yourself!" Lucas exclaims while having a hand on his stomach.

"Y-you.." she struggled to talk.
"Oh looks like the officers are here. Let's get you to the police station." Hendery spoke and held the girls hand then dragging her to where the officers were.

"Good lord that girl is annoying." Mina whined while letting out a long sigh.
"Please, listening to her made me want to cry out of embarrassment." Xiaojun added.

"Are you alright?" Mark asked as Hyunji nodded her head in response.
He then pulled her into his embrace.
"I'm sorry for letting you go out by yourself. But don't worry, you're going to be safer now."