two

Hyunji was currently in the library, browsing through the isle as she tried to search for the book that she needed. For some reason, her physics book was missing. It wasn't missing the last time she saw it. But when was the last time she had her physics book with her?

Who knows ?

But there she was trying to find a book to borrow since tests week were coming up, and because of this she needed to study allot since Hyunji had missed out on allot of topic. She had been discharged out of the hospital two weeks ago and needed the time to rest. What really was the reason as to why she had been hospitalized?

"Searching for this?" Someone asked as she looked behind to be greeted by Mark. The tall lad towering over her as a smile was plastered on his face and in his hands held her physics book.
He gave the book over to her and Hyunji quickly opened the book to see her name written on it. It really did belong to her.

"How did you find it?" The girl asked as mark was about to answer and open his mouth but he got quiet and closed his mouth shut. A painful smile on his face.
"Oh, it was in the classroom placed in the bookshelf where the rest of the books were." He replied, Hyunji only nodding her head.

"You say, do you want to grab lunch together?" He offered her.
"Um sure I guess.." Hyunji responded  exciting him as he held onto her hand.
"Let's go then!"

--- ⚘

The two were now in a restaurant of Mark's choice. For some reason, being here with Mark did not seem so unusual. As if she'd been here with him before.. or maybe it was just Hyunji.

"What would you like to order babe?" The lad asked whilst browsing through the menu.
"Huh? Did you just call me babe?" Said Hyunji as a long awkward silence filled the air. Mark could be seen frozen as his menu fell down, his face battled and a nervous laugh leaving his mouth.
"Hahaha did I say that? I meant what would you like to order... uh because I'm going to go order for the two of us. Yeah hahaha that's what I said."

"Hmm sure you did." She said as he could only scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.
"Anyways, I'll just order this." Hyunji pointed at the food in the menu as he nodded his head before leaving and going to order for the two of them.

.

"Mark do you mina and doyeon know about  something that I'm not aware of?" Hyunji asked all of a sudden, making him stop eating.
"Um no, I dont think so?" He replied, weary of his own answer.
"Why'd you ask?"
"No reason.. I was just curious cause I feel as if my two friends are hiding something from me." She said and sighed, staring at her food as she took another bite.

"You have something on the side of your lips, aigoo let me help you remove it." He cooed and took a napkin then taking a hold of her face as he removed the crumbs that was sat there.
Hyunji just letting him do so as she stared at him.

"You have something on the side of your lips, aigoo you're so cutee. Let me remove it for you." A voice rang in her head as she held  her forehead. The pain in her head unbearable to handle.

"Ouch..." the girl cried wincing in pain.
"Hyunji are you alright? Did I do something wrong?" Mark asked worried as she shook her head.
"No you didnt do anything wrong. My head just hurts, argh* I dont know why its spinning so much." She replied, her head feeling heavy as all she wanted to do was lay down.
"Wait here, I'm going to go pay and then I'll drive you to your dorm." He said and stood up from his seat but before he could leave, Hyunji was quick to hold onto his hand.
"You'd be crazy if you think that I'll let you pay." She spoke as a frustrated smile was plastered on her face.

"Goodness, you're still the same." He mumbled to himself.

"Let's not fight over who should pay. I'm going to go pay and that's final. Don't want to keep you waiting, you need to take a rest." He smiled at her before leaving.

"Argh it hurts, shit." She swore and pulled on her hair.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go pay for dinner."
She held onto his hand.
"You're crazy if you'd think that I'll let you pay."
"Hyunji-ah I insist. Besides, a gentleman got to pay on their first date. I'm a gentle man arent I?"
"What bullshit are you on about -"

"Hey I'm done paying. Let's get you home." He spoke as she looked up at him.
"I dont know why but seeing your face makes my head hurts." Hyunji states as she stood up from her seat. Her head pounding like hell and all she wanted to do was collapse at that very instant.
"Haha, I must be very handsome. That's why your head hurts allot. You just cant handle my beauty." Mark only replied, making the girl roll her eyes as the two of them started to walk out.

--- ⚘

Hyunji had just arrived back in her dorm. Tiredly walking to her bedroom with the little power that she had left inside her body.

 Tiredly walking to her bedroom with the little power that she had left inside her body

Once she was in her room, the girl immediately collapsed on her bed. Holding her head in agony as she stared at the ceiling.

"What was the receptionist lady on about." She asked herself and remembering what the lady that works at the front desk had said when she entered the building.

"Oh Hyunji, I see that your boyfriend drove you back here." The lady spoke, confusing the girl as she looked at her weirdly.
"Boyfriend? Who's my boyfriend?" Hyunji asked.
"Why Mark of course.  How can you not remember your own boyfriend." The lady laughed, but her laugh soon died down when seeing that Hyunji was not laughing along with her.
"I dont have a boyfriend though.."
"O-oh. Did you two broke up? I'm sorry for bringing that up." She apologised.
"Uh no. Dont apologise, I didnt know what you were talking about in the first place. Well then, I'll be heading upstairs now." Hyunji said and bowed at her before going up the elevator.

"Boyfriend? Mark as in my boyfriend? Pshh.. I dont even know him." She scoffs before turning to the side and tried to go to sleep.