five

A couple of weeks had passed, which means that Hyunji had finally finished her exams. It was not easy to say the least but she went through it, even with the headache that never seemed to leave her alone. As well as that, the girl had gotten allot closer to Mark. She could actually call him her friend now.

(ouch Markie poops just got friend zoned :D) 

Right now she was walking down the hallways with him by her side. The two had decided to grab lunch together, well.. he did sort of asked her out if she wanted to go on a date with him, and she kindly agreed. Making the guy burst out into a fit of giggles as the side of his lips tugged up into a smile.

It went out like this: "Hyunji-ah." Mark called out causing the girl to look back.

"Oh Mark, do you need something? That's odd of you to come visit me after classes." She spoke while tidying up her books. The boy having a small pout on his face.

"But I always visit you after classes." He mumbled which was visible for Hyunji to hear.

"What was that?" She asked him as he quickly shook his head.

"I said would you like to grab lunch together like only you and me, as in a date for just the two of us?" He asked, crossing his finger in hopes for her to say yes. "You want to go on a date with me?" she questions as he nodded. "Why not, where do you want to eat." Her reply making him beam in excitement.

"Hehehehe, I'm going on a date with Hyunji." Mark giggled, his contagious giggles making the girl laugh as well. "You're really adorable Mark."

...

"I heard that you were going to go back to your hometown next week?" Mark asked.

"Oh yeah, I am. Just for a short while though, my older sister wants me to take care of her kids whilst she and her husband are out of town." she replied and smiled to herself, thinking of the fact that she'll be able to meet her adorable niece and nephew.

"You must be really good at taking care of kids then." He said and patted her head.

"You could say that, I only have two sibling so when I get asked to take care of my sister's kids I get really happy." Hyunji responded.
"You remind me of someone I know." Mark spoke as she looked up at him. "Oh really, who is it?" She asked curious.
"Someone that used to have a special place here, during high school years." He said and pointed at where his heart was located at.
"But, she doesn't occupy my heart anymore. Someone else is in my heart now. Omagah that's really cheesy." He said cringing to himself, making the girl let out a chuckle.

Anyone guess who he's talking about 🥱🙋🏻‍♀️

"Who's this new person that's living in your heart?" He was quite for a second.

 "It's you dumbass." He thought to himself and lets out a sigh.
"Secret! I'm not telling you who it is hehehe." 

"

Oh, I really wanted to know but I guess I'll just figure it out in the future-"

"HYUNJI MOVE!' He shouted and pushed her out of the way as a car came running by and hit him. She stood there frozen, her body paralyzed and a hand covering her mouth. What had she just witnessed?

 That is when a rush of faded memories came flooding her mind. It was as if this had happened to her before, a sense of Deja vu. Hyunji did not waste a second and ran to where his body was laying down unconscious. What bad timing as she did not have her phone in hand and not allot of people were around.

"Mark hang in there." She cried, her tears falling onto his shirt.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!"

...

"Do you think that aliens actually exist?" Hyunji asked as she and her boyfriend were walking through the busy streets after finishing their classes.

"Hmm, I don't really know. I mean there are plenty of weird creatures on this planet so why not aliens exists?" He replied.

"Yeah you got a point though. Do you think that there are aliens around us right now that's secretly disguised as a human?" She questions, making him laugh.

"You're so cute Hyunji." He cooed and ruffling her hair.
"Hey my hair!?" She sulked and fixed her hair that were now sticking in every direction.

"Oh look the green light stopped. Lets cross the road." He said as she nodded her head and crossed the road before he could even step foot off the sidewalk.

"Wait hyunji, - HYUNJI THERES A CAR GOING BY!" He shouted but the girl was far off from where he was. She looked back, only to be greeted by a car driving closer to her.

"HYUNJII!" Her boyfriend shouted and held her in his arms. People around them all staring at the boy in pity while some was quick to call the ambulance.
"Minhyung.." was the last thing she said. Holding his hand as a weak smile was on her face.
"No, no hyunji please stay with me."