seven

"Its snowing!" Xiaojun exclaimed as he fell down in the mountain of snow.
"Its been long since I've last seen a white winter." Mark spoke as he admired the tiny snowflakes that fell from the sky.

He had gotten discharged a couple days ago. Good thing that he didnt have any severe injuries so he healed fast. Just like how he promised too.

"Do you guys want to have a snowman competition?" Mina suggested as everyone looked over at her.
"That doesnt sound like a bad idea. Me and xiaojun are partners." Hendery replied and pulled his friend by the hand.
"Hyunji want to be with me-"
"Mark you're my partner." Lucas shouted, making the boy sigh as he walks towards him.

"Looks like the three of us are together. Let get started!" Doyeon cheered as she started to roll the snow on the ground.

"The snowman.. eh snowwomen is all built now. We just need to put stuff all over it." Mina states as she looked around the place to go search for items that could be used to dress the snowman.
"Here, it could wear my scarf." Said Hyunji as she wrapped her scarf around the built snow.
"Are you sure that you wont get cold?" Doyeon asked her as the girl shook her head.
"Its ok, the weather is not too cold. At the moment."
"Well then, since its wearing your scarf. Might as well wear my gloves as well." Doyeon said as she took her gloves off and placed it on the twigs that were used as the snow man's hands.

"I found dried up flowers. This will have to do!" Mina exclaimed and ran towards them.

°°°

"Are all of you done yet?" Lucas shouted.
"Yes!"
"Great, lets judge each others then!" He said as everyone then went over towards his and Mark's snowman.

"Your snowman is really simple." Mina stated, earning a frown from lucas.
"Hey, simple is best ok?" Mark tried to reason as the girl could only roll her eyes at him.

"Oh your snow women is all dressed up." Said xiaojun.
"Of course, its not naked like theirs." Doyeon pointed out and looked over at the previous snowman that they were examining.
"Hyunji you're not wearing your scarf!" Mark stated as the girl looked over at him.
"Oh yeah, the snowman is wearing it." She replied and flashed him a smile.
"Here, so you wont get cold." He said and placed the scarf that he was wearing around her neck.

"Hello, single people exists here." Mina interrupted their moment.
"Well the only single people here is you, doyeon and Lucas. So it's your problem that you're single." Xiaojun responded.
"Why you?! Say that again!!" She exclaimed angrily and threw a snowball at him, but the boy was able to dodge it easily.

All Hyunji could do was furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Our turn!" Hendery chanted enthusiastically as everyone then went over to their territory.
"Your snowman is not even a snowman.. it's a snow horse?" Lucas said confused.
"Screw building snowman's. We decided to build a horse. In reminder of yangyang." Hendery explained.

"Wait.. PFFT- HAHAHAHAH." The tall lad laughed out loud, followed by Mark and the other guys. While the girls just stood there, wondering wtf was going on.
"I think they won." Lucas said once his laughter died down and was wiping away his tears.
"Ok since we're done building our snowman's, let's go get something warm- HYUNJI!" Doyeon exclaimed. Seeing as someone had thrown a large snowball at Hyunji and hit her right in the face. Resulting in her falling down.

"Who threw that?" Mark asked, his voice going dark as he stared at all his friends.
"IT WASNT ME!" They all replied as all their hands were in the air.