four

Gc for girls

Have any of you seen my liptint, I swear I keep losing all my things. I dont even remember where I put them :/

Doyeon:
Oh shit. I think ik where it is

You do?!

Doyeon:
Umm mina

Mina:
Oop..
Yeah, um I think you left it at my place if I'm not mistaken. I'll go give it to you, is there anything else that you need that you left here?

My clothes, some of them are missing ..
Idk or maybe it's just me. I dont rlly remember

Mina:
Alright then, I'll be there by ten with your stuff.

--- ⚘

*knock knock*

"Oh Mina what are you doing here?" Mark asked when he sees that she was standing outside of his front dorm.
"You already know why I'm here. Step aside." The girl replied as she came barging inside his dorm.

"Wait how did you even manage to get in. The front desk lady is really strict about girls coming over." He said confused and followed her around his dorm.
" I just told her that you borrowed my book and I needed it back, so I need to get all of Hyunji's stuff quick." She said and going over to his closet to see some of Hyunji's clothing nicely placed away.
"Oh.. you came here to pick up her stuff." Mark replied, his tone sounding sad.
"Yes, she asked where most of her stuff went cause she thought that she lost them. *sigh* so I told her that she left it at my place." Mina responded and looked at him.
"Cheer up. She'll remember you soon, don't worry about it." The girl said and patted his shoulder, mark could only be seen nodding his head as a small frown was evident on his face.

"Well, I got all her stuff. I'm going to be heading out now." Mina said and was about to leave when Mark stopped her.
"WAIT! Give this to her.. it's the necklace that I gave to her on her birthday, she left it here before the incident happened. Maybe this will help her remember me." He spoke, a light smile on his face showing that he still had a little bit of hope left.
"At your service. I'll be going now!"

°°°

"Here's all your stuff." Mina said and placed her pile of items on her couch.
"Oh wow, did I really leave this much stuff at your place?" Hyunji questions herself.

"You also left this necklace. I think you should take care of this more carefully." Mina stated and gave her the necklace that Mark had told her to give.
"A necklace? I dont remember having this but thank you though." She Thanks her.

"Well then since all of your stuff Is back here, I need to go over to the library and attend my group project. Bye!"
"Bye mina, take care!"

Hyunji looked at all the things that Mina had brought.
"Why does the scent smells so familiar.." she spoke as a rush of memories hit her.

"You're quite clingy today aren't you?" He chuckles as Hyunji only pouted.
"It's because you're here. I like the cologne that you use, it smells good." She said and snuggled closer to him.
"Oh you do?" He said, Hyunji nodding her head a yes.
"Cutee." The guy cooed and squishing her cheeks.

"What the heck." She swore and fell to the ground.
"Did mina just came back from Mark's place?"