eleven

Flashback --*

"Ahh I can't believe you're leaving me. I'm going to be alone now in korea." Yuna whined as she hugged her sisters arms. Not wanting to let her go.
"I'll come visit from time to time, don't worry. Besides, I've been missing home allot." Hyunji replied and patting her younger sisters head as the younger girl could only frown.

"Well, I need to get going now. Haechan please take good care of my sister. If she does anything bad, dont be scared to tell me."
"At your service and dont worry, I will snitch on everything that she does!!" He replied and having a mischievous look on his face.
"Why you, WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME HAH? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" Yuna said aggravated as she hit him, all haechan could do was let out a giggle.
"BECAUSE HYUNJI NOONA IS MY FAVOURITE COUSIN. AHH NOONA LOOK YOUR SISTER IS HITTING ME!" The boy cried. The smile never leaving his face.
"Goodness you guys are teenagers now but you still act like little kids." Hyunji sighed as she separated the two.
"HE STARTED IT!" Yuna whined while pointing her fingers at the said boy.
"WHAT? You hit me first but oh well, I'll let it slide because I'm a nice person." He shrugs as he earns another hit from Yuna.

..

Hyunji was now waiting for her plane to board, getting comfortable in her seat as her chin was rested in her palms and staring out the window.
That is when she felt a presence besides her. Looking to the side to see a guy placing his baggage away.

He then looked down and flashed her a smile.

"Hi, looks like I'll be your seat buddy for the next few hours.. and more!" He greeted and letting out a small but cute giggle at the end, to which Hyunji found him really adorable.

"Greetings to you." She replied, smiling back at him. What else is she supposed to say?
"My name is Mark, might as well get to know each other since we'd be stuck inside this plane for a long time." He said and sat next to her. Talking as if they were already close friends.
"I'm Hyunji, Shin Hyunji. Its nice to meet you Mark." The girl responded as his smile grew bigger.
"You look like you're around my age. Or maybe its just my eyes deceiving me cause you're really pretty. Like drop dead gorgeous stunning, yknaw?" He said, making her chuckle.
"Thank you, I'm 19. You?"
"I'm 19 too. Are you going to canada by yourself?" He asked as she nodded her head.
"I'll be attending college there." She replied.
"Where at?"
"******"
"WAIT omg me too. Omagah, we were destined to meet then HEHEHE." He grinned as her eyes shot wide.
"Woah, who knew that we'd be going to the same school. What a small world we live in."
"Well then Hyunji, it would be nice seeing you often then." Mark said as that smile of his never left his face.

°°°

"You know what would be cool?" Hyunji spoke, making Mark look over to her. The two currently taking a walk around the complex at night when most people are usually fast asleep at this hour.
"What is it?" He questions.
"If I told you right now that I actually have feelings for you and you would give me an answer." She said.
"Yeah that would be pretty cool- WAIT WHAT?!" He exclaimed in disbelief, making the girl cover his mouth as she hushed him.
"Shh people are sleeping at this hour."

He removed her hands from his mouth and held it as a cheeky grin cascaded it's way on his face.

"You actually have feelings for me. Omg I dont know why I'm so happy? Well, not that I'm saying that I'm not happy about this- Ah what am I saying? What I meant to say is that, I like you too hehe." He giggled as it was now Hyunji's turn to smile.
"Sooo, will you my lady take the honors to be my girlfriend and I, Mark lee will treat you like a princess." He said, making her chuckle.
"I think you read to much fairytale books in your spare time. But yes, I would gladly like to take the honors to be your girlfriend." She replied getting in role.
"Ayee you got in role too!!" Mark cheered as he held onto her hand and intertwined them, Hyunji looking down at their hands as her heart flutters.