eighteen

Mark and Hyunji were currenly taking a walk around their complex. The dusky night sky that lingered the air, the stars luminous in the sky shining right above them.

"Its been long since we've gone on a night walk like this." Mark stated, the lad swinging their intertwined hands in the air as Hyunji nodded her head in agreement.

"Mark." Hyunji called out as he looked down at her.
"Yes babe." The boy replied. His eyes sparkling whenever Hyunji was around.
"I want a baby." The girl said while pouting.
"Ok- wait,what?! You want a ... baby?" He exclaims astounded.
"Yes, imagine taking care of a fur baby and raising it." Hyunji said excitedly.
"Fur baby??" He questions.
"Yes!! I want to take care of a kitten." She grinned excitedly.
"Ooh a kitten, that type of baby." He wondered as she nodded her head.

"Why? What else would I be talking about?" She asked as he went quiet. She also went quiet until it hit her.
"O-oh, that type of baby... you thought I was talking about wanting to have a baby of my own." She said and chuckled at the end. A light shade of crimson red rushing to his cheeks.

"Oh your cheeks are red. Haha, or maybe it's from this chilly weather." Hyunji cooed and squishing his cheeks as a small smile started to cascade it's way amongst his face.
The boy pulling her into a hug, resting his chin on top of her head and caressing her head softly.

"We can take care of a kitten one day if you want." He spoke, making her eyes shimmer in excitement.
"One day? When will that day come." Hyunji asked and looked up at him.
"Hmm, I dont know. Any day I guess." He said.
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea."