thirteen

"Oh lord that was so nerve racking to sneak you in." Hyunji let's out a long sigh as she closes the front door.
"Its been long since I've visited here. Allot of things had changed." Mark pointed out as he looked around the place.

"Oh, Mina said that the group are going to face time each other. Let me take my laptop out." She said and headed to her room. Yet as she entered the call, she was already greeted by Lucas's loud laugh.

"HI GUYS! Omg can't believe that we're going to graduate soon. I don't really know what to do with my laugh now HAHAHAH." The tall lad laughed out loud, making the others chuckle by his saying.
"You know, you could always become a model. I think a lot of agencies would want you to model for them." Hendery suggested.
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Wait a minute- who's that pretty girl that's in your room?" Lucas asked as everyone's attention were then placed on Hyunji and the figure that came walking inside her room.

"Wait.. THAT'S MARK HAHAAH. YO MARK, I remember him borrowing that wig from me." Hendery laughed out loud as everyones eyes shot wide open.
"No, omg is that really Mark?" Xiaojun questions as he was out of words.

"Mark come here." Hyunji called out and motioned him to sit besides her.
"Hey guys." The boy greeted.
"Damn, Hyunji your makeup skills are just.. wow. Why does he look more prettier than me." Said Mina as she covered her mouth.

This made Mark embarrassed. Why was all the attention on him.

"Ahh Hyunji how do I take this makeup off. I want to be Mark again." He whined while shaking her arms. Hyunji giggling at his cute action.
"Just wait a minute. I'm going to get my makeup wipes." She said as he nodded his head in reply.

"Woah, I really thought that you were a pretty girl. I was about to ask Hyunji to set me up with you." Lucas cried as the other shook their heads in disbelief.
"This giant baby needs a partner huh?" Said doyeon.

"You could date Mark if you want to Lucas." Hyunji spoke, catching her boyfriend off guard.
"No no no Hyunji, I only want to be with you. Sorry lucas." He said as a frown was evident on his face.
"No hard feelings bro." Lucas replied.

"By the way, something happened to me this morning." Hyunji brought up, as she started to get the makeup off of Mark's face.
"Something as in something good or bad?" Mina asked.
"Something bad. So as I was walking back to my dorm from my morning class, I felt like someone was following me but i thought that i was just being paranoid and ignored it. Then when i was picking up my books that fell to the ground, a black figure could be seen standing behind me and they were about to attack me if I didn't move out of the way." She explained, all of them listening carefully.

"Wait what someone tried to attack you!- ouch*" Mark said as he opened his eyes and Hyunji accidentally poking  them.
"Oh sorry about that." She apologised and pulled him into a hug as he rests his head in the crook of her neck while wincing in pain.
"Ouch that hurts." He said in a tiny voice.

"And then what happened?" Doyeon asked.
"Well.."

-- flashback*

"So you're the person that attacked me in the accident two months ago, and allegedly tried to hit me again but instead hit Mark." Hyunji spoke and pulled back the persons hood, and by doing that she made the person run off

...

"And then I pulled their hood down but I didnt get a glimpse of their face so I don't know who it was." She ended it there as all of them had a disappointed look.
"Damn, if only we could've seen their face then we could've confront and reported them." Mina cursed.
"Oh I have more information." Hyunji said, all of them snapping their heads towards her direction, Mark as well.
"When I pulled down their hood, their hair could be seen. And that person had long hair, so the person who tried to attack me for the fourth time was non other.. than a girl." She said, all of their jaws falling to the ground.

"I would never have thought that the attacker would have turn out to be a girl." Xiaojun states. He was left out of words.

"They didnt hurt you right?" Mark asked as the girl shook her head.
"Ok the makeup is off your face now." She said as he smiled.
"Finally I can take this off." Mark said and taking off the wig on his head.
"Oop, wig snatched." Lucas chanted.

"Hyunji where did this attack take place?" Hendery asked.
"If I'm not mistaken, it was taken in front of the flower shop, across the streets."
"Ok then, thanks for the information."
"What are you planning to do hendery?" Mina asked.
"I'm planning to go over there and ask if I could go through CCTV, hack the system and also get footage of the car incident to see if all three people align together. When seeing the face and the car license plate that I took a picture off, we could finally know who the attacker was and confront them." He explained.
"I did not understand any of that but wow you are smart." Said lucas.
"But what if they dont want to confess?" It was now doyeon's turn to ask.
"We just simply call the police."

"Well then operation find the attacker is now set. Since the attacker turned out to be a girl, tomorrow me and doyeon have our evening classes so we'll try to see if any girls there seems suspicious." Said mina as doyeon agreed with her.

"Everything is set now. I NEED TO GO NOW THE SHOW IS STARTING BYE!" Lucas shouted before logging off, followed by the rest.

"I'm so hungry." Hyunji groaned as she rested her head on her boyfriend's chest.
"Did you not eat today?" He asked, hyunji shaking her head a no. He let's out a chuckle and caressed her head.
"Don't worry, Mark is here to save the day!! I'll go cook something for you-" he said and was about to stand up when Hyunji held onto his hand.

"No shit, I don't trust you in my kitchen. I'll get my ass up and cook instead." She said before leaving the room. He just stood there shocked.
"YA SHIN HYUNJI IM NOT THAT BAD OF A COOK. AHH I WONT BURN THE KITCHEN DOWN THIS TIME!!" He whined and running to her.