twelve

Hyunji was currently making her was back to her dorm after she had just finished her morning classes. Astray in her own mind, her thoughts being filled with her bed. How it would be nice to be in her room right now and do nothing for the next hour but just lay there lazily and waste her time.

"Why am I walking so slow?" Hyunji questions herself as she frowned. Yet when she asked that, one of her books fell to the ground. Immediately causing her to groan.
"Stupid books." The girl mumbled and crouched down to grab her book but when retrieving it, a large shadow was visible for her to see.

"What the heck, did I gain weight and my shadow became this big or is the sun playing tricks with me right now?" She said genuinely confused then decided to look back to see a black figure towering over her.

"Oh shit, what in the world." Hyunji cursed and quickly stood up. The person about to attack her but she was fast to move out of the way.

"So you're the person that attacked me in the accident two months ago, and allegedly tried to hit me again but instead hit Mark." Hyunji spoke and pulled back the persons hood, and by doing that she made the person run off.

"Weirdo.." she mumbled before continuing to go back to her dorm but this time being aware of her surroundings.

--- ⚘

She was now laid in her bed. Enjoying the warmth and procrastinating whether she should get up and make herself some food. Hyunji is the master of procrastinating 😌

"Hyunjiii!!"

The girl looked around the room, wondering where the voice was coming from. Was she hearing things because she was too hungry 😭?

"Shin Hyunji, it's me Mark!"

"Why am I hearing Mark's voice." She questioned and got up, heading to her window to see him waving at her.

"Mark what are you doing there?" Hyunji asked.
"To meet you, I was getting bored at my place soo I came over to meet you!" He chuckled as she just shook her head in disbelief.
"How are you going to get in. The dorm inspector are really strict with having boys over. I dont think that they'll let you in, and I dont have a ladder. So how are you going to get your ass to the second floor." Said Hyunji, Mark not having a single worry in his face.
"The same way on how I sneak you into my dormitory. Dress you up as a guy." He said with so much confidence.
"You want me to dress you up as a girl??" She exclaims as he nodded his head.

"Hey I even went over to Hendery's place to get a wig." He said and held out the wig, making her slap her forehead. Dont even ask why hendery has a girl wig in his dorm 😭
"Fine, wait I'll come downstairs to put some makeup on you."
"MAKEUP?!" Mark screeched.
"Yes, you said you wanted to dress up as a girl." Hyunji questions him as he frowned.
"Fine." He gave in as she smiled.
"Just stay there. Don't go anywhere." She said before grabbing a bag and placing her makeup pouch inside of it and leaving her dorm, running downstairs. fuck the elevator, she wanted to put makeup on her boyfriend.

"Oh hyunji why are you in such a rush?" The front lady asked.
"I have to umm pick up my cousin. She's going to be staying with me for the night!" Hyunji replied before rushing out of the door and going to the back of the building where mark was at. The boy sitting underneath a tree as he could be seen pulling out the petals of a flower.

"She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me-"
"MARK!" Hyunji exclaims once she had arrived. Running out of breathe as it startled him.
"ARGH OH MY GOD, you scared me." He said, wanting to cry inside.
"Shut up, I haven't eaten and I'm tired. Give me a second I feel like dying right now. I think that's the fastest I ever ran in my life!" She said then sat in front of him as he laughed at her.

"Ok stop laughing. Could you wear the wig first, I want to see how you look like with long hair." She asked him as he placed the wig on.
"Omg where did hendery get this wig? I want one haha." Said Hyunji as she adjusted the wig on his head.
"Ahh its itching my eyes." He whined and rubbing his eyes but she held onto his hand.
"Stop rubbing your eyes, I'm trying to style the wig. You'll only itch your eyes even more by doing that." She stated as he stopped moving.

"Is this better?" Hyunji asked, Mark nodding his head in reply as he smiled.
"Now is the fun part. I get to put makeup on your face heheheh." She cheered in excitement. All Mark could do was smile, seeing how excited his girlfriend was.

°°°

"And you're done. Wow you actually look really pretty." She said while holding his chin, checking to see if she had missed anything.
"I wanna see!!" He said and Hyunji opened her phone to show him.

"What the heck... I dont know who I'm staring at." He said and was left in shock.
"Not going to lie if you were a girl than I would probably fall for you too." She said while putting all her makeup back inside her pouch.

He bit his bottom lip and looking at her.

"We should-"
*chup
He couldn't resist and kissed her.

"Woah calm down tiger. What was that for?" She asked, a very questionable look on her face.
"No reason, I just wanted to kiss you." The boy pouted.
"Imagine someone walking by and thinking that I was kissing a girl. Oh my, they would think that I'm cheating on you." Hyunji cried as he bursted out laughing.
"HAHA IMAGINE THOUGH." He laughed out loud.

"Well, we should get going now. People might get suspicious of us if we just stay sitting her." She said as he nodded his head and the two making their way inside the dormitory.

Hyunji was already sweating buckets. What if his plan doesn't work and they'd get busted?! Mark on the other hand was really calm. If Hyunji could fool the dorm inspector in his place by dressing up as a boy, why cant he?

The two of them walked by the front lady, hyunji eyeing her to see if she would notice them and to her luck, she did!

"Oh hyunji you're back." She said as Hyunji just nodded her head, a weary smile on her face.
"Your cousin is really pretty." She smiled at them, making Hyunji let out a sigh of relief.

"Huh cousin-"
"Shhh." She pinched his arm, her teeth gritted. Mark wincing in pain as he frowned.
"Hehe, it runs in the genes. We'll get going now." The girl said before pulling his hand and going inside the elevator.

"You told her that I was your cousin." Mark questions as she pinched the bridge of her nose.
"I blurted that out last minute while I was running out. But hey, she believed it?" She shrugged as he couldnt help but laugh.
"But when you said good genes runs in the family. You were not lying HAHAHA- OUCH!"