CH3| "When I met my unremembered brothers [II]"

The mansion was splendid

The mansion was splendid. Especially the front garden, the gates were white and embraced by the bushes beside it. The garden had trimmed light green grass and had lots of plants and trees on the inner boundaries. There were many kinds of trees and plants, I couldn't make out all of them but the ones I could make out were- maple trees, coast redwood, Red Buckeye, Minnesota Strain Redbud, Crape Myrtle, and American Holly. And trust me if I'm saying I couldn't make out all of them there were a lot of exotic, rare, and fancy plants because I spent the last 3 months of my life studying and planting plants. The flower bed and many places were adding a lot of colors to the garden making it calming. On the right, there was a splendid water fountain decorated with all kinds of river stones.

But to be honest the mansion was more decorated with Bodyguards than with Decorations.

There was a pathway of concrete leading to the mansion, decorated with river stones on the side. The mansion was a beautiful white, trimmed with brownish-gold.

"Let's go," Ryder said waking me up from my thoughts

I bashfully nodded.

We passed by the enormous swimming pool and walked towards the entrance. Four men, bodyguards, were standing stiff and armed beside the entrance. Now what's next, the bodyguards are gonna be each step inside the mansion.

Another bodyguard appeared out of the blue and opened the door. I stepped indoor, along with Ryder. I was astounded by how luxurious the mansion was from inside but I was more astounded by the fact that there were no bodyguards.

There were two staircases leading to the upper floors and in between was the immense living room. The off-white couches with grey and black cushions were placed in a circle in the center of the living room taking up most space. A slim and large TV stuck to the wall in front of the couch. 

There were 2 men and one boy who were sitting on the couch but then got up when they saw me and Ryder. One of the two men came forward and offered a handshake. I stepped forward and bashfully shook his hand.

He was the same person I saw in the hospital, he was the first person I saw when I woke up having my amnesia. He had dark brown eyes, pushed back dark brown hair, a fair complexion, was well-built, and was dressed in a black silk suit, just like I remembered him from the hospital except he didn't have a gun peeking out from his trousers' pocket.

"I'm your eldest brother Evander," he said in a sophisticated tone "Welcome to your home"

I gave a simper, I thought of introducing myself but then I remembered, I'm the one with Amnesia, not them.

Next, the 2nd man came up, I could tell he was Ryder's twin and I recognized him from the hospital couch. He also had the same perfectly combed black hair, a fair complexion, and dressed in a white shirt and navy blue trousers. He was well-built but a little less than Ryder. He also didn't have any gun peeking out of his pocket.