CH11| When I finally go to school

"Skirt or jeans?" I asked myself "Skirt can make you look like a mean girl but jeans would be too basic"

I stared at the two outfits lying on my bed

"Jeans it is" I made a quick decision

I paired a quarter zip sweatshirt with jeans and changed into it.

Today was the first day of school and I hardly slept last night. I spent the night watching 'how to survive high school' videos on youtube. Yesterday after going back to school shopping with Ander, I got too nervous for school because he basically told me every worse possible thing that could happen. This was a pretty luxurious and privileged school so I was pretty scared since there was an extra chance of 'mean girls' being at the school. All I hoped for was to make some friends as soon as possible and not be the 'lonely kid'.

I shook off all my thoughts and tried to focus on the more important things. Should I wear makeup or should I not? 

Maybe I should because if I look better more people will like me and would wanna be friends with me but then I am horrible at makeup.

After 10 minutes of debating with myself, I finally concluded applying a bit of makeup on.

"It's gonna be fine, It's gonna be fine..." I kept chanting to myself, getting out of my bathroom

"No, it's not," I told myself after looking at the time

It's 7:30 and I should be in the car by this time. I haven't even had my breakfast yet

I quickly rushed downstairs with my backpack. I didn't expect to see Ander downstairs because he sleeps till 11 am and neither did I expect to see any of my brothers except Ryder, who was dropping me off at school. Surprisingly River was the first one I saw as I climbed down the staircase.

"You're late,"  he said

"Thanks for reminding me" I was too sleepy to think of a polite response or a believable excuse

He was probably going to scold me, but luckily he got a call he had to take. I took the chance to escape to the breakfast area, where I met Ryder.

He greeted me with a 'you're late' look 

"I know I'm late," I said in a small voice

"What would you like to have for breakfast, young lady?" Louise asked, now that I was going to school she was on everyday duty.

"We'll pick something on the way," Ryder said, signaling me to head out of the mansion 

I quickly made my way out of the mansion with Ryder. A bodyguard appeared and handed the car keys to Ryder, parking the car right in front of us. It was some black expensive car which I couldn't care less to know the name of.  Ryder sat on the driver's seat while I took the front passenger seat.