CH13| When I sneak out

Sneaking out was the worst and the hardest thing I've done and I regretted it more than anything I've ever done

Sneaking out was the worst and the hardest thing I've done and I regretted it more than anything I've ever done. Especially after realizing that sneaking out was easy but sneaking back in wouldn't be. 

"LYNN" Roy screamed 

"Sorry," I snapped "I got lost, what were you saying "

"Here's your ticket," He said letting out a chuckle "Alvin got himself in some trouble, I need to get him out of it, I'll join you after some time"

"Kay" I took the ticket from him and entered the school's basketball arena

I got a little nervous because there were many people in there and the arena was still filling up, which means there were going to be more.

I found my seat beside Tessa who was busy on her phone.

"Hey," I said, taking a seat beside her

"Hi, you made it"

"Uh, yeah"

"So I heard about your and Alvin's explosion, how'd did that go?"

"It was his explosion, not our explosion" I rolled my eyes "but I have to stay after school and help decorate the gym for the middle school dance"

"Oh, Me and Rebel got the same punishment"

"What did you guys get punished for" I asked

"for, screaming and creating a scene, I get punished like every day" she shrugged

"Excuse me," A boy politely interrupted our conversation "Do you know when the match's gonna start?"

He had bleached hair, chocolate brown eyes, and an Australian accent. He looked pretty well-built and I could pretty much tell he was dumb. 

A standing poster in the middle of the arena said the match starts at 7 pm.

Tessa and I exchanged confused looks before she replied "Uh, 7 pm," 

"Oh, thank you," he replied "I'm Miles, by the way, freshman,"

"I'm Tessa and that's Adelynn, we're freshmen too"  Tessa introduced

"There many weird people like him at this school," she said after Miles left "He's probably new" 

I nodded as a response

We talked for a while before the game started. By the time the match started the whole arena was filled up. There were about 100 to 200 students which made me kinda anxious because I had never been in a crowd of more than 10 people. Conroy and Alvin joined halfway within the game. I wasn't much into basketball or any other sport so I didn't pay a lot of attention but I paid enough attention to know that Rebel's team won. We waited for Rebel in the arena and congratulated her when she finally arrived.

"Congratulations!" I told

"Thanks, I'm so happy you came," She said to me

"Okay,  wanna go get ice cream, I'll pay," Rebel asked everyone