Chapter 1: Revelation.

"This is not a good idea," Iida spoke in a hushed voice. He had only recently had a fight with his classmate, Midoriya. If the greenette discovered 15 people chasing after him, only to get a glimpse of how his parents looked like, he wasn't going to be happy.

"Yeah, you sure he won't be mad?" Kirishima pondered at Uraraka, the mastermind behind the stakeout. Uraraka huffed.

"Well, obviously he'd be mad." She said flailing her arms above her head. Momo stopped running. 

"If he'd be mad, then why are we doing this? The last thing I want is to upset someone." She whispered frustratingly. Uraraka simply shrugged. 

"His mom, so far, has never called him, and we've been with Deku-kun for almost a year now. I can't help but worry something's wrong."

Iida scowled. "And you wanna see how they look like." he added. Uraraka smiled.

"That too."

Izuku kept running. This wasn't good. Toga royally screwed up. The mission was supposed to be an easy one, deliver the vile, and come back safely. How could she mess that up? The only reason Izuku didn't go himself was because of the stupid curfew in the dorms. 

Izuku entered a narrow alley and pulled out a burner phone, dialing the emergency number he'd given to the league. Sure he could've called them from his phone, but even though the called id was disguised as 'mom', Izuku didn't want to risk being caught talking to the 'enemy'.

The call ring sounded twice before a chirpy female voice answered. 

"Yeeeesss~?" 

"Toga, where are you four right now? I took the alley  on the right, but there's an intersection." Izuku asked hurriedly. 

"Left! Take left Izu." Toga chirped cheerfully from the other side of the phone. He disconnected the phone and continued running. A few more intersection arrived but Izuku simply followed left, until he heard a familiar voice.

"When's he getting here?"

"I'm right here you burnt chicken nugget." Izuku replied, catching his breath. Dabi went still. Izuku ignored him and walked straight up to Toga, who jumped onto him, enveloping the greenette in a hug. 

"T-toga!" Izuku wheezed out, choking at the lack of air entering his lungs. Toga's grip loosened but she didn't let go. Izuku smiled, he was used to this, and he didn't hate it either. 

The smile however turned into a frown when the teen remembered why he came to meet the villains. "So, where'd you lose the vile?" He muttered his tone turning serious for a moment. Toga squeaked at the sudden change of atmosphere. 

"I'm sorry Izu..." the ashen blonde girl replied, her arms hanging from Izuku's shoulders. Izuku cringed, scolding Toga, or heck, even wiping that smile off her face made his inner guilt shoot up. He patted her cheek playfully, smiling.

"It's fine, just tell me where you dropped it. I can always make other batches of the drug, we just need to know it didn't fall anywhere compromising." He hurriedly said. "And you know how we can't compromise the mission."

Toga smiled again and nodded. Shigaraki, who'd been standing with Kurogiri intervened. "Hey Izu." He greeted smiling. Dabi waved as well.

"She said she realized it wasn't with her near the Kamino Sector. And since Kamino is barely a mile or two from the delivery point, it shouldn't be too hard finding it." Shigaraki went on. Izuku nodded, and cupped his chin in his hands, muttering thoughtfully. 

"We know where to look, but what if someone picked it up?" He looked at toga again. "Toga, who were you disguised as?"

Toga brought out a picture from her uniform coat and handed it to Izuku. The picture showed an unconscious, probably dead, judging from the stab wound on her chest,  young adult woman. Her ashen white hair was tied up into a bun, and she was dressed up in a grey coat with black trousers and a white shirt. No physical traces of a quirk, so it must be a nonphysical attributed type.

Izuku handed the picture over to Shigaraki who looked at it before showing Kurogiri and Dabi. 

"I'll hack into any surrounding security camera near the delivery point and send the footage to you, sadly I can't afford any time to check it myself," Izuku stated. It was a drill already and everyone present there knew it. "Furthermore, try finding the footage of Toga going to the drop-off, and monitor it carefully. If you find any hints as to where it fell, search it there."

Shigaraki nodded. "Izu." 

Izuku turned around to meet faces with a concerned Shigaraki. "If you think you're doing a good job in hiding your sluggishness around me, you have to think again, brother." 

BUSTED. A voice yelled in the back of Izuku's head. 

"Yeah man, you've been looking super tired lately." Dabi pondered, not trying to hide the obvious worry in his voice. Toga and Kurogiri nodded.

Izuku sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm fine. Infiltrating UA and keeping my act together over there is much more tiring than I expected." A venomous smile spread across Izuku's face. "You have no idea how hard it is to hold back the urge to stab all might whenever I'm in a room alone with the damn scarecrow."

Shigaraki laughed, a crusty laugh of course. Dabi smirked. Suddenly, Izuku's phone rang making him jump. He held a finger to his mouth, gesturing for the league to keep quiet.  They nodded again.

"Hello?" Izuku asked in the fakest tone he could muster. He heard Dabi chuckle and shot him a glare, instantly shutting up the 18-year-old.

"Problem child, where are you?" Aizawa's voice rang through the phone. Izuku smirked and picked on his nails while speaking in that sickly sweet tone.

"I'm sorry I rushed out, Aizawa sensei. My mother had called me home, something happened." He explained, pouting. Dabi and Shigaraki tried their best to hold back a laugh, Toga already chuckling a bit. He heard Aizawa sigh, but it wasn't right. Why'd that sigh sound so...disappointed? Izuku knitted his eyebrows.

"Everything alright now?" The teacher asked, again, not sounding very worried. 

"Uh, yeah." was all Izuku said. He heard his teacher tell him to head back to the dorms and to try and stay out of trouble, but that last part went over his head. He cut the call and looked at his fellow villains. 

"I gotta head out now. I trust Kurogiri to fill the other league members on the mission again. " Izuku said before turning around. He waved at the team and proceeded to sprint back to the dorms.

"What. The. Fuck. Was. That." was the thought that went through every single one of the 15 people who followed their classmate.

--------------------------------------

Author's notes.

Ahhh! I finally wrote the first chapter of this fic! it had been on my mind for far too long. I'll update....regularly (i hope). So thanks for reading!

-weebshit2468