Chapter 15: The Past: New Faces

Izuku opened his yes and almost regretted doing so. He groaned and tried putting an arm over his face, only to find his limbs completely unresponsive. Panic was the first thing that flashed through his mind. 

The last thing Izuku recalled was a car crash, then fire, followed by distinct screams and cries of familiar voices. The greenette sighed in defeat after racking his foggy brain further for more information but to no avail. 

"Hello." 

Izuku's eyes shot open again, (when did he even close them in the first place-?), before groaning again at the bright flash of light that streamed through the open shutters of his eyelids.

"You probably shouldn't do that." The voice said again, this time maybe a bit closer, which did not help calm Izuku's anxiety down. He shut his eyes again.

He tried to use his voice and winced when it felt like sandpaper rubbing against his throat. The only thing that could be heard from his open mouth was a squawk followed by a gasp.

"Calm down little one, I am only trying to help." The mystery voice murmured. The voice was a deep, masculine one. It also sounded wise and...old? That was one way he could describe it in his current condition.

As if sensing Izuku's discomfort, the voice sighed and seemingly moved a bit away from the boy, before speaking again.

"Seeing your obvious hesitance towards me, perhaps you would like it better if someone more your age would speak, no?" 

Izuku said nothing. Why did the mystery man sound so ancient? He heard shuffling , (perhaps footsteps) come towards him and opened his eyes again, a bit slower though. This time the light didn't blind him immediately. Had the voice turned it off? The greenette tried moving his head around only to find that unresponsive as well. Now that he thought about it, Izuku noticed he couldn't move his body. At all.

"What did they do to him?" Toru spoke up, a bit nervous. Nezu sighed.

"Anesthesia probably, would also explain his foggy mind." The rat/bear explained.

"I thought anesthesia was supposed to put you to sleep?" Sato asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It is, but it also depends on dosage and purity. A more diluted solution would have a different effect to a more stronger one. Midoriya-kun seems to have woken up when his body was still under effect, and probably exhausted. Hence the lack of movement." Nezu said sipping on his tea (where the hell did he pull that out from?).

"Oh, and we put you under anesthesia." The voice explained.

Nezu smirked smugly.

"W-ha-iee...?" Izuku cringed at how his voice caught, and coughed a little too violently. He chest constricted again and he whimpered in pain. Immediately a pair of arms envoloped him and Izuku's eyes widened. 

He was being hugged.

He stared at the white shirt the person who...hugged him was wearing. His coughing dying down a bit. The greenette felt fingers rubbing circles on his back in a soothing manner and Izuku almost fell asleep. He liked the way he was being held. 

It had been years since anyone wanted to hug him. Sure his parents did, but those were all cold and unwelcoming, only for show. But this one...this one felt warm and inviting.

Unconciously Izuku snuggled further into the hug, soon cuddling into the man's chest.

He heard a light chuckle from him and looked up at the mystery voice's face. The man had short white hair, and red eyes. They would've seemed intimidating if it weren't for the fact that he was being cradled by said man. 

The class seemed wary of the idea that All For One was cuddling Midoriya but no one voiced it, Seeing how comfortable their fellow classmate seemed.

Izuku immediately lurched out of his grip and cried out. His back. Oh god, his back burned. It felt like something just cut through his flesh back and forth, and it burned. He tried to contain his tears, but already felt a big one roll down his cheek and harsh, uneven breaths force their way out his mouth. A panicked voice, different from the red eye'd man's cried out too.

"Hey! Hey, calm down, its alright! I know it hurts but try calming down okay? Do-Don't move too much and try calming your breathing down!" It said again. The voice seemed to be more like a child's. Izuku gazed past the man's shoulder (which he slumped into after the sudden outburst of pain he went through) to lock eyes with a blue haired teen (?).

At seeing Izuku's eyes the blue haired boy seemingly calmed down and smiled in relief, walking upto him and putting a gloved hand on his messy green curls and patting him. Izuku metled into the touch and almost forgot about his injury.

This felt nice. He liked the affection. It seemed so welcoming. And these people, seemed to actually care about Izuku.

"Are you feeling better now?" The teen asked softly, even though his voice rasped. Izuku nodded slightly, trying his best not to move too much.

The white haired man sighed and rocked Izuku gently, like he was his child. He wanted to be.

Izuku almost fell asleep before suddenly realising he had no idea whatsoever of who these people were. 

"W-wh..oo?" He whispered out pathetically. The blue haired boy smiled, and Izuku noticed how he too had red eyes. Were he and the white haired man related?

"I'm Tomura, Tomura Shigaraki." He announced warmly. He then pointed up to the white haired man. "And this, is All For One, or AFO." 

Izuku froze upon hearing those words. All For One... as in the supervillain? Wasn't he like 200 years old?! And his quirk...

All For One slighlty smiled at the greenettes reaction and propped his chin on the boys head, while still cuddling him. "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you. I only hurt those who deserve it."

Izuku still, a bit unsure, frowned. Tomura noticed this and quickly waved his arms. "Hey! Don't worry, Dad helped me years back, he's better than any hero could ever be!"

Well...he did help Izuku too, so that had to count for something right?

Or was he going to use him?

Like his father and moth-

No.

All For One...as weird as it sounded, seemed more fatherly than Hisashicould ever be. Izuku nodded a bit, and smiled. His eyes drooped tiredly and AFO rubbed his back (not near his wound though) encouragingly.

"You should sleep, your body still needs to rest." 

Izuku didn't make out that last part as he drifted into a peacefull slumber, in the arms of the biggest supervillain and his apprentice.

He loved it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Taddaaaaa, another chapterrr <3

Well, thanks for reading, the next chap should be out soon! Constructive criticism is welcomed in the comments! Have a lovely day and stay safe!

-weebshit2468