Chapter 18: The Past: Four New allies!

The Past: Part 14:

OCs joining :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The air was thick. Many of the students were lost deep in their thoughts while the heroes were discussing amongst themselves.

Himitsu cleared her throat bring back everyone's attention.

"The next one's starting." Was all she said.

A man in a white lab coat and peculiar looking goggles entered the room. Izuku sucked in a sharp breath as soon as he realized who that was.

"You..." He hissed.

All For One looked quite confused at this.

"You know the old man?" Tomura asked quirking an eyebrow. Izuku chuckled a humorless laugh. It seemed more pained than angry. 

"Of course I know the man who single-handedly ruined my life!" He answered, trying to sit up despite his still throbbing back.

"I thought I recognized you!" The doctor mumbled. "You're the kid I diagnosed 'quirkless', aren't you?"

"What?!" All For One and Tomura simultaneously exclaimed.

"Yeah! You know? After that whole ordeal, I was beat up constantly and experimented or drugged on! All because you diagnosed me quirkless!" Izuku sung in a eerily chirpy tone.

"I-"

"Doctor." All For One's icy voice interrupted. His aura was a deadly one. Cold and unforgiving red eyes penetrated Tsubasa's mind. The doctor instantly froze up.

"Why, exactly is it, that you did not ever tell me about this?" he continued, eyes not leaving the Doctor but slowly pushing Izuku back into his bed before the boy aggravated his wounds.

The doctor's mouth opened multiple times but no words came out before he finally stuttered out.

"I-i didn't think it was necessary!"  

AFO looked furious now.

"You didn't think it was necessary to tell me about a quirkless boy who came from a porch family? Might I also add the fact that quirkless people are also extremely rare now? We could've done something about him! Maybe helped?" 

Izuku who was now resting against Tomura's side while the blue haired boy patted his head soothingly, gaped. They could've helped him? How-

Oh wait... Century old supervillain with countless quirks. Yeah, got it.

The doctor looked guilty and gulped fearfully. 

"If I didn't need you, you would be dead." AFO growled. "Fix Izuku's back, if I find him in ANY pain, you will be disposed of." 

Izuku narrowed his eyes at the doctor, Tsubasa was it?  The doctor approaching him while scouring his bag. He looked at Izuku's back thoughtfully before pulling out an injection. 

Izuku immediately grew wary and looked at Tomura. The boy looked back and smiled softly.

"Don't worry, he'll just fix your wounds up. Trust me."

Izuku's mind screamed at him for considering the fact. But he knew if his wounds didn't heal he'd be useless, He wanted to repay AFO and Tomura for the few days of comfort he was given.