Author's Note (Important)

Okay so, I would really like to make a few announcements, so it would be greatly appreciated if all of my readers would listen.

As you all might know, the book hasn't been updated in a round two to three weeks. I am extremely sorry about that.

Good news is that the book is NOT on a hiatus. I've just been busy with school since I entered a new grade a month or so ago.
I am also extremely sorry I left the previous chapter on somewhat of a cliff hanger.

I've already written about more than half of the next chapter, but am not really impressed with it. And since the chapter is going to be one of the biggest turning points in the story I want it to be enjoyable and clear for my readers to understand. So after a-lot of trial and error I am somewhat satisfied with the chapter, and will continue with it.

My summer Vacation will also start by April 23rd which is only four days away! And because of Covid I'll probably be at home all the while. So my upload schedule will be consistent! I swear!

I am honestly happy with how the story is going, the plot is somewhat of an original and I find that the best. So its extremely unlikely that i'll discontinue this book.

Lastly, I am extremely great full for 2.3k reads!! It's honestly amazing! Please comment often and share your reviews on the book! It would be greatly appreciated!
The next chapter will be out before 25th April!

-weebshit2468