Chapter 12: The Past: The Plan

The Past: Part 8

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A match, a bottle, and a few corpses. 

That's all Izuku wanted to see. The boy already knew about his strange addiction to fire. Some could even call him a pyromaniac. So why not let the people Izuku hated, be relieved of this world, by the one thing the boy loved? 

Fire.

The orange and red hues of fire. They always seemed to excite Izuku. He loved his father's quirk. He would've loved his eyes as well if it weren't for the hate and disgust hidden beneath them, which seemingly always, was directed towards the little greenette. 

Did Izuku care?

No. No, he did not.

So when the words of his previous conversation with himself rang in his head for the thousandth time that day, Izuku smiled. Killing his lovely and oh so caring parents seemed to be the stimulation Izuku didn't know he needed.  Sure, people would look at him with disgust, at least more disgust than before, but that didn't bother the grinning child. 

He had a plan after all. Yes, Izuku said he'd kill his parents, but the boy decided stopping at that itself wasn't enough. He wanted to kill EVERYONE who ever wronged him.

"Oh boy..." Kirishima muttered.

"I take it back...killing his parents doesn't seem to be such a good idea anymore." Tsuyu mumbled, her index finger resting on her chin.

"It was never a good idea, Asui." Nezu corrected. He left out the 'and it's totally illegal to do so you idiots' part, the rat decided it was obvious enough.

"Why didn't he kill me then? And the teachers? Our classmates?" Bakugou wondered out loud.

"Guess we'll see soon enough." Sato grumbled.

But, that would be entirely illogical and would totally throw a brick in Izuku's plans. He wanted freedom, and going to jail would get him the literal opposite.

So, he'd narrowed his hit-list down to about 15 people. It was quite a huge leap from his earlier list of 400.

Mother and father were definitely on top. Izuku's dear Uncle was tied with them. Then came the 12 doctors who'd experiment and drug him.

Perfect.

Now came his plan. The first hindrance in Izuku's plan was the Chip embedded in his back. If he were to be caught trying to kill his family, he would definitely earn a beating. So, the boy would play it cool. He would continue with his day the same as he would with every other. The only difference is that he'd sneak out of his locked room in the night. Lock picking was a piece of cake. Especially when the lock was electronic. 

Now Izuku wasn't stupid, far from it actually. He knew of the alarms and sound systems his room was practically filled with. There was definitely an alarm embedded in his door. There was also a timed curfew to go with it. 

No wonder he was always back in his room by 11 pm. The one day he was late, the entire bungalow he lived in practically screamed with alarms.

Hacking was easy, he could disable the alarm in seconds. So what if Izuku was nine? He wasn't smart, everyone else was just too stupid.

He would get out of his room with ease. The next step would be to get rid of the chip that had been forsaking him his entire life. Izuku developed a high shock resistance. Another side effect of his drug stimulation, which thankfully worked in his favour for once. His parents and doctors were not aware of this. 

He'd still feel the pain of being shocked of course, but it was to a minimum. Not nearly as terrible as it used to be. All Izuku had to do was get the remote that would activate the chip. Then everything would be child's play, quite literally.

Yes, his father and mother both had dangerous and powerful quirks. Yes, his uncle too had a nice quirk. Yes, all his doctors had quirks too. But they all were easy pawns to play. All Izuku would need to do is lure them into his trap.

His parents could not kill him, obviously, since he was the only heir to their business empire. His mother's late infertility was to thank over there. And since Izuku's Uncle was not Hisashi's blood sibling, being the adopted piece of shit he is, the man had no legal authority over the company either.

That both cursed and blessed Izuku.

The worse damage his parents could do to him was to paralyze or cripple the boy. He'd make sure that won't happen though.

Izuku and weapons got along just as well he and his brain would. The greenette was a professional with guns and daggers especially.

In two months, Izuku was to carry out his plan. He'd have enough information and guarantee over it to continue then. His parents also had an unpredictable schedule. If anything were to go wrong, Izuku would be screwed.

"Oh my god..." Momo breathed.

"Are you sure he's only NINE, Himitsu?" Nezu mused. Izuku Midoriya's IQ was indeed almost on par with Nezu's if he was to be capable of executing his plan safely. But he was only a child

"He most certainly is. He still is quirkless if you were about to ask, Uraraka-san." Himitsu answered nonchalantly. 

Uraraka closed her mouth. 

To say the boy was happy was an understatement. Izuku was practically bathing in euphoria. 

Why?

Because, after two full months of planning and sneaking around, Izuku had reached the conclusion that his plan could be executed with utmost ease. In two days the boys would be turning ten years old, and granted by his previous birthday, Izuku was 100 per cent sure his Uncle would hurt him again. 

He couldn't wait any longer. In three hours, the heir and only son of the Midoriya family, was going to kill his own parents.

Delightful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Ya'll probably hate me for stalling with the execution, but believe me...it'll be worth it >:)

also, shoutout to @Queenofobsession12 for the love and comments! I'm glad to see you're enjoying the story!

Also, the next chapter will be published very soon, probably in 2 or three days, cuz...i hate suspense too :)

-weebshit2468