Chapter 14: The Past: Injured.

The Past: Part: 10 (TW! Has graphic and disturbing descriptions of injuries.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomura was shocked.

He did not expect his dad to come through the portal, with a half-dead kid in his arms. Even more surprising was that All For One was cradling the boy. Tomura's mouth hung open.

"Dad!" Tomura cried. AFO caught onto Tomura's confused expression and simply smiled.

"I'm gonna keep him." Was all the century-old man said.

"I'm sorry but, that was fucking hilarious." Kirishima snorted, clamping a hand over his mouth. Sero rolled his eyes. 

"That's enough out of you both." He sighed, glaring at both Kaminari and the redhead beside him. 

"Wha-" The electric quirked boy started only to be shut up by tape on his mouth. He stared at Kirishima flabbergasted, to see the redhead sharing the same fate as him. Jirou mumbled a 'thank you!' to Sero, to which the boy gave a thumbs up.

"HAH?!" Tomura spat, his eyes wide. "What the hell do you mean by that?! You can't just pick someone off the side of the street, Dad!" He continued while walking behind AFO towards the medical room.

"I did that to you though." The man in question replied back, smugly.

Ohohoho, that was a low-blow...

"Yes but-"

"Tomura." All For One stated, his voice serious now. The bluehead stilled.

"I know you want answers right now, but can we do that later? Perhaps AFTER we prevent this child from bleeding to death?" He asked, placing the green-headed (Black-haired? His hair was covered in too much grime for Tomura to be sure.) on a medical bed carefully.

It was only then when Tomura saw his face. The boy's cheeks were covered with freckles in a diamond pattern, right under his eyes. His face was scrunched up in pain, and he was breathing heavily.

Tomura felt ba-

No.

He never felt bad. Nope. Nada.

Tomura looked away, before glancing back at the kid again, and gave in.

If anyone as much as TOUCHED the boy again, their limbs would be disintegrated.

"Okay..." Tomura mumbled.

"Oh wow..." Momo gasped. "Are you sure these are the people who tried to kill you multiple times, All Might?" 

"I'm not sure..." Toshinori breathed.

Tomura watched AFO and Tsubasa patch the boy up, and almost stopped breathing.

They pulled a huge metal laceration out the boy's back, causing a whimper to slip out of the now semi-conscious kid. The laceration was at least half a foot deep in his back, and blood seemed to spill out of the wound like a never-ending water fountain. The green head continued to let out small whimpers as Tsubasa disinfected the wound (which took about half a bucket of cotton and rubbing alcohol, by the way).

"What the hell happened to him...?" Tomura mumbled watching the scene, his mouth agape. The laceration wasn't the only wound the kid had on his body. There were multiple 3rd Degree burns on his forearms, shoulders, and upper body, along with numerous amount of scratches, a few of which were mere grazes whilst the others were oozing blood and deep purple bruises.