Chapter 2: Lies.

Izuku hopped off his bed. Of course, it was four in the morning. Izuku hadn't slept a wink, and he could feel his eyelids growing heavier each time he blinked. He brought his palms up to his face and slapped his cheeks, reddening them. 

Izuku couldn't afford to sleep. There was far too much to do. He'd already hacked into the security cameras in Kamino, but since after the retirement of All might, the city was still left in debris and fallen buildings, it wasn't easy getting access to functional street cameras.  Izuku lay down on his bed, his face buried into his pillow. 

Kamino... Izuku hated that place now. He should've never let All For One fight All might. He could've prevented the imprisonment of his father. Biological or not, All For One treated Izuku like his own son. He cared for him and gave Izuku the love the greenette's own biological father could never give him.  

Regret washed over Izuku, the current so strong, he couldn't swim away. He was drowning... Drowning in his own guilt. AFO wasn't a father figure to only Izuku. Tomura, his adoptive brother, who had been under AFO's wing for far longer than Izuku himself had ever been, never blamed the green-haired teen even once, for the imprisonment of his doting father figure. 

But it was my fault. The plan had tens, if not hundreds, of flaws in it. Yet Izuku gave the order out. He was being impatient... reckless.

As irrational as it seemed, Izuku couldn't help but blame one person for this. All might.  Sure, All might did what was right, protect the innocent from the rampaging mad man. But no one ever looked into the story any further. They never looked for a reason, a reason as to why that someone turned into a madman. Heroes were anything but just. They were all smoke and mirrors, a mere act to please the innocent and gullible. A hero would take down a villain, throw the villain into a jail cell and consider their work done.

Easy. So very easy. But what if you met the hero from a villain's point of view? You would feel the hate the villain feels. The anger and the resentfulness. You would eventually wonder, 'why?'. 'Why does this person hate heroes so much? What's the reason behind all this anger?' 

That's all that you'd have to think. After that, it would be human nature, to pry and try unfolding the secretes the villain keeps hidden in his mind. You'd eventually find out about the sorry and tragic life the villain lived and try saving them. You can if you tried to. Now that, was real justice. But sadly there aren't quite as many people interested in the villain's point of view. Because after all, the villain is the bad guy.

Izuku laughed. A bitter one. Sure there were villains who came to the dark side simply for fun or leisure, but the majority always pointed to the broken and abused ones. The league being an example. Toga, Tomura, Dabi, Jin (A/N; jin is twice), Spinner...all of them, broken, abused, and ridiculed by society. Either be perfect or be nothing. Apparently, that was the motto almost every 'villain' was raised upon. 

Izuku's life had never been a good one, as well. He was thrown around and treated like a puppet because he lacked the one thing everyone nowadays had. 

A quirk.

Izuku put on a black hoodie and some sweatpants, exiting his room. He could hear people downstairs. Perhaps his classmates hadn't gone to sleep the entire night. Izuku frowned. It was a school night, there was no way Aizawa or Tenya would let them stay up. Izuku shrugged. Why did he care anyway? They were never his friends after all.

Katsuki stayed silent. His head was pounding. He didn't know whether it was because of the fact that he couldn't sleep, or that the one person he grew up with, was probably a traitor and villain. Katsuki looked at his phone, it was 1:15 am already. The blonde sighed. There was something else going on. There had to be. There was no way Deku, that shitty nerd, the hero admirer... his friend, would betray him or anyone else in their class.

Katsuki's phone buzzed loudly. He bit back the urge to fling the device across the room. He checked his phone yet again and frowned. It was a text, from pink cheeks.

I know you're awake, so don't even try ignoring me. Come to the common hall in 2 minutes...It's about Deku-kun.

Delivered 12 seconds ago.

Katsuki sighed. No one said a word about Deku in the past 4 hours. They all must've been just as shocked as Katsuki himself was. They needed to talk alright, a long one.

K

Delivered 3 seconds ago.

Read.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

I know this chapter's short but I have exams in a few days, so I'm really sorry. Tho I will still update at least once in 3 days. Thnks for reading.

(also, please comment on the chapters, I need feedback to adjust my writing. <3)