A/N #2: Very Important!!!

So, this isn't going to be too long of an author's note, but hear me out.

A book of one-shots only on VDeku and the league shenanigans! It'll be canon to this book so after a few more chapters (in which ya'll might or might not see new characters~) I might start writing it. Don't want to spoil anything now do I? The first few chaps will probably only be with the anime canon league (Twice, Dabi, Shiggy, Toga, Spinner...etc.) and Deku. 

Until I introduce the new characters in prolly the next two chaps of this fic that is~

It'll contain, Fluff, Angst (again, I live for angsttt), Comedic and wholesome shiz <3 Anything that I actually feel like writing? Prompts will be open, but pls, I cannot do smut for the life of me. Illegal ships like Eri (am I foreshadowing on something? Yes, yes I am.) will not be written tyvm.

Toga and Deku is fine. So is Tomura and Dabi. Spinner, twice, Magne? But no ShigaDeku, cause come on! They're brothers! (Did I spoil anythn? No, I don't think so...It was in the tags right?)

All For One is an illegal ship too :) *in my opinion*. And most of the league members have been aged down a bit. Most of them are teens. Shiggy and Dabi are 17, Twice is 19 and so is Spinner. Magne and Kurogiri are the mothe- I mean, Adults ofc, so they're like 26?

(The ships will not be canon, cuz again, this fic will have no ships at all unless maybe I feel like it? But practically everything else will be canon.)

Now for the poll. Comment if I should go on with the idea of making the One-shot book! I will update both of my fics every week, or at least try.

Yes.

No.

Thank you for reading! I look forward to the results!

-weebshit2468