The New Demanitus

Varian's POV:

It's been two weeks... everything is the same as before i left at home but it doesn't feel that way.

Occasionally it would hit me that, unlike before, mom really was basically dead now...

it wasn't just something Dad believed...

my family from Galcrest visited me and Dad the other day, that was nice

my eyes fell to my stand where the journal mom left me was sitting.

i picked it up and opened to the first page.

did she leave a note?

My sweet little Varian,

Words can not describe how sad i am to not be able to be there and watch you grow into the amazing young man i know you've become, i filled my journal with all the things i've learned over the years, and it's time for you to start your own, to learn more about yourself, your family, and some of your very well known ancestors, the things your father and i never found the time to tell you, to fulfill your role as the next Demanitus.

With love, mother

was i reading that right?

i'm gonna have to talk to dad in the morning

but... that's something to worry about tomorrow

Tonight, i just need to relax after a long few months...

(i said i changed the ending alot and here it is, but these changes are just the ones made to already existing chapters, there are more all new chapters still coming to fill the space more between trials, so prepare yourselves, or should i say be ready? Ready As I'll-... see myself out...)