☆✿Chapter 1✿☆

⚠ PLEASE READ THE TRIGER WARNINGS IN THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING⚠

✧10 year old Kuroo's POV:

My dad is the best, we have a big house. I have a lot of toys and the bestest friend in the world. I get to do home school instead of actually going to school like other kids everything is so awesome. I think to myself as I draw an owl and a cat. It's supposed to be me and my best bro bokuto. "Hehe bokuto looks dumb in this... well that seems acurate it can stay!" I declare to myself. "Honestly I'm leo dicaprio at this point" i say proudly "you mean leyo diptych" bokuto says as he enters the room. Told you he's dumb. "Shut up bo." "whatever" he scoffs "anyway i just came here with my dad to pick up some paperwork or sum'. Idk but your dad says he wants to talk to you." he says before running out of the room.

I head towards my dad's office and knock on the door. "Dad, can i come in?" I say. "Ahh yes Tetsurō, come in my boy." I walk in closing the door behind myself. "You wanted to see me, dad?" "Yes, Tetsurō come sit down, we have something very important to discuss." I took a seat across from him. "What's up?" I ask.

"Tetsurō it's time i told you about the family business. Kuroo you like that movie.. Oh what's it called? I know you've told me before. The one where there is a simulation" "the matrix?" I ask. "Yes that's the one,"

"and before you get ahead of yourself no we do not live in a simulation. But do you remember the bad guys who kill people and try to keep things under control." asks my dad. "Ya i do they were soooo cool they had guns and stuff and they were all like, Pew Pew." I say making finger guns to show him how guns work. "Well I'm glad you think they're cool, do you know why Tetsurō?" he asks. "No papa, tell me tell me" i shout. "Because we are the bad guys."

"What?" I am confused. What did he mean 'were the bad guys' i mean the family business can't be that bad right. "Tetsurō I'm the leader of something called the mafia, we are like.." he trails off. "How do I explain this, hmm. Tetsurō do you know what a gang is?" he asks me. I nod my head "who doesn't know what a gang is?" "Well a mafia is like a more professional version of a gang, we are richer, more successful and less likely to actually be arrested then a small town gang. Now normally you wouldn't see more than one mafia in 10,000 mile radius of one and other, however over the past few decades that has changed. So like a gang would we have alliances." he said. "So like friends..or business partners." i ask "yes. Now Tetsurō you will have a big responsibility" he said sternly." "what's that dad" "Tetsurō do not think for a second that we are like any small town gang, we are the biggest AND most powerful mafia in all of japan."

"Ooo that's so cool!! I've got to tell this to bokuto"I practically scream. "Tetsurō, look at me." I turned to face him. "You can not go around telling people you are the son of the biggest mafia boss, aka the next boss yourself, they will kill you. However, Bokuto is the exception. You see bokuto's dad is the boss of the second biggest mafia in japan." my dad said. "Oh I get it, you and Bokuto's papa have an alliance, that's why we hang out so much." I shout. "Yes Tetsurō, I expect it to stay that way" my dad says. "Of course dad, me and bokuto are best bros!!" I yell. Dad smiles.

Time skip 2 hours.

"Ddaaaddd" I yell running towards my father. "What Tetsurō," he says, he seems tired. "Well I know I'm not allowed to go to the playground by myself bbuuutt, what if 2 of the guards went with me like around midnight.??" I say praying he'll agree, I mean like i'm never allowed to go anywhere come on he's got to agree to this. "You know what a fine Tetsurō, you can go out to the park every week on wednesday at midnight." Is he for real hollyshit. "Thank you so much dad" I say hugging him. "You better go get ready Tetsu' it's already 11:30." he says.

"Okay bye bye dad" I say running off.

Half an hour later.

I'm so excited I only ever leave the house to go to bokutos, and sometimes daichis house. Right now I'm walking to a park for the first time in my WHOLE life that's so cool. I don't think i will see other kids though cause it's 12am but who knows.

We're finally here. I think to myself, I try to run to the slide but i'm stopped by the guards. They point to a boy who is half asleep on the swing set. "Yung Tetsurō we will dispose of the boy then you can continue playing." they say to me. Dispose? They were going to KILL him? He looked my age and he hadn't even done anything. "Wait don't kill him." I say. They both look at me confused. "He looks my age and he actually hasn't done anything, if he does anything i will call you immediately." I say reassuring them. "I'm gonna go talk to him now" They nodded.

I ran over to the boy and he looked scared but I guess he also wasn't expecting anyone at this hour. "Haiii~! Im kuroo. Kuroo Tetsurō" I say. "...I'm..., Kenma..just kenma." He says quietly. "YOur ReAlY qUiT ArE yOu Ok?!" I kida yelled, oops. Kenma giggles. His laugh is pretty. WAIT WHAT. I- Never mind. "You are really loud Kuroo".

☆Word count - 991☆