☆✿Chapter 8✿☆

✧TW✧

✧(present time)18 year old Kenma's POV✧:

Mom and dad have actually been really nice this month. By that I mean they've been hitting me a lot less and when they do it's somewhere where I can easily hide it with clothes. They have also been buying me stuff which is kind of weird but hey I'm not complaining. "KENMA GET DOWN HERE PLEASE" my mom shouts up the stairs.

I quickly ran down the stairs. "Yes mom" I say. She smiles "I need you to go pack your bags, take all of your clothes and anything else you deem important." I'm starting to panic. Are we moving? Is she kicking me out? What's going on? I didn't tell kuroo i was leaving will he think i stopped coming. Fuck. "WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE YOU F@G.. I mean hurry up sweetie we have to go soon" my mothers mask was crumbling so I decided it was in my best interest to just listen.

I walked into my room. There was already a suitcase waiting for me. I sighed as I walked over to my dresser. What should I wear, wait, isn't that Kuroo's sweater. Oh ya he gave it to me a few weeks ago when i forgot to bring a jacket. I sighed he probably won't be getting this back. I pulled the jacket over my head. It smells like Kuroo and I am not complaining. Before I let the tears that were threatening to fall win me over I whipped my face. I sigh as I shove everything from my dresser into the suitcase. I grabbed my switch and my laptop, I put them safely in my backpack. I grabbed my phone, and my DS shoving them into my pockets.

I looked around the room about to leave when I saw something under my bed. It was the volleyball me and kuroo had played with as kids. I smiled and picked it up. I blew the dust off of it, smiling to myself as I crouched next to the bed. My smile soon faded as I looked back under the bed next to where the ball had rolled it was an old box cutter. I swore it through it away. I sighed and picked it up. I wanted to throw it away. I really did but the smallest voice in the back of my head was telling me to keep it. I quickly threw it into my backpack before I zipped it up. I looked around the room one last time before putting on my backpack and grabbing my suitcase. I headed down stairs ready to go wherever it was I was headed.

Hell. That's where i was going what the actual fuck is going on. I'm now sitting in the car with my parents. When I asked where we were going, my mom simply said "to your new home. Where you and your soon to be husband will live" Apparently i was being married off, what the fuck. I hate it here. I should have killed myself when I had the chance. Now i have to get married to some old guy what the hell. Shit im crying. "Oh save your tears I think he's about your age" my mom said. "Yes he is 19 i believe" my father chimed in. "can i ask who he is?" i said hesitantly. "Oh yes of course, he's the son of the current Nekoma mafia boss. Apparently he's a fa- I mean apparently he's gay to and for him to officially become the boss, he needs a partner of some kind. So that's where you come in." My mother answers happily. Obviously she was happy to have me gone. I sighed, whipping my tears as I looked out the window.

When we finally arrived at a mansion that was only about 30 minutes away we got out to be greeted by a tall male with silver grey hair. "Hi, I'm Lev. I will be your escort. Please come this way." I went to grab my suitcase but Lev stopped me. "Oh don't worry about your bags someone will bring them to your room for you also you can leave your backpack here as well" "ohhh ok" i said i put my backpack on top of my suitcase "great now is you will all follow me this way" lev said.

We've been walking for about 10 minutes wow this place is huge. This is going to take some getting used to. We finally came to a stop at a door. "In here" lev said. We followed him into the room then through another door at the back of the room "Wait in here boss will be here any minute now" With that lev left the room. My mother flopped down onto one of the couches. My father turns to me. "You know kenma you're such a fucking burden you have no idea how hard it was to keep your worthless ass a secret for 18 years. Don't even get me started on how hard it was to find out about this let alone get you chosen. You are nothing but a burden to us and you will be nothing but a burden to them" he spat. "Well at least he wont be our problem anymore" my mom said from the couch. I was growing tired of their shit. "You're both shity parents" fuck i said that out loud. Welp I'm dead. "The fuck did you say to me you little shit DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD YOU MADE THING FOR US" he raised his hand obviously about to hit me, Just then the door swung open so instead of hitting me he creased my face. Jesus I'm so fucking uncomfortable.

He then turned to what I assume was the mafia boss and bowed so I did the same. I could sense a presence next to him. I assumed it was his son aka my fiancé. I was too scared to look at him. "We'll leave you alone to get to know each other. We will work out the last few details," said the mafia boss. Then they all left the room, My mom, My dad, and the boss. Fuck this is so awkward. We just stand there for about 3 minutes, I can feel his eyes studying me. I however keep my eyes glued to the ground. Holy fuck you know what fuck this. I grabbed my DS out of my pocket and went to sit down on one of the couches. He does the same however he must be able to tell I was uncomfortable cause' he sat on the other couch across from me.

It went on like this for about 30 minutes. He didn't seem that bad I mean i haven't actually talked to him, or looked at him for that matter but he's not bothering me so he can't be that bad. Anyway im almost done with this level-*beep beep* the screen goes black. "Damnit" fuck what do i do the charger is in my backpack uhh fuck i lost my progress. Hey im sure they have a ds charger i mean they are rich. I get up and start looking through drawers and cabinets. Fuck nothing. Mabey i put the charger in my pocket , nope. Fuck what now. I guess I could ask him. I sigh to myself as I force myself to look over at him "hey you wouldn't happen to have a DS charge- KUROO??" HOLY FUCKING SHIT WAIT A GODAMN MINUT THIS CANT BE HAPPANING. KUROO IS THE SON OF THE MAFIA BOSS??? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. wait HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM GETING MARRIED TO KUROO. I MUST BE FUCKING DREAMING. Kuroo's voice drags me back to reality. "Uhh, hey kitten" fuck that nickname again. I feel my cheeks go red. "Fuck you kuroo" i mutter, he just laughs. 

☆word count: 1318☆