☆✿Chapter 3✿☆

(a/n this chapter is going to be short lol)

✧9 year old Kenma's POV:

it's been what, 3 hours? Ya. It's 11:30pm now. What should I do. "YOU STUPID WOMAN CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!?!" "SHUT UP YOU FUCKING MAN WHOER" "THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU SAD EXCUSE FOR A WIFE!!" "SAD EXCUSE AT LEAST I DONT CHEAT YOU HALF ASSED HUSBAND!!". Mom and dad are annoying ugh. I quietly walk down the stairs shoes in hand. Mom and dad are in the kitchen. I can get out the back. I sneak past the kitchen and out the back door.

Finally I'm away from them even if it's only for a little bit. I let out a sigh as I walked down the alley towards the playground. I know it's not safe in my neighborhood because despite being rich as all hell, almost everyone here has at least some kind of connection to some mafia. Not to mention a lot of smaller mafia hang out here.

Oh, I'm here. I go sit on top of the slide and pull out my switch. This is nice. It can be quiet or loud when I need to drown out my parents' voices. I see tears fall onto the screen. Great, now I'm crying. I quickly whip off the screen and then my eyes. I've played for about, How long has it been? 2 hours now. Hmm well that's not that long, I'll head home around 1am-*beep* *beep* *beep* my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my switch telling me it was about to die. Fuck.

I put the switch in the pocket of my hoodie and went to sit on the swings. I started to doze off until I felt the presence of 3 other people. I decided it was in my best interest to ignore them. But I could still feel them staring at me. It was annoying and scary. I thought about running but I'm not fast so that wouldn't do me much good. I just kept thinking of how to get away because I am not trying to die just yet. Then I felt one of them walking towards me, Fuck.  

"Haiii~! I'm kuroo. Kuroo Tetsurō" he says. "...I'm..., Kenma..just kenma." I said quietly. "YOur ReAlY qUiT ArE yOu Ok?!" he yelled. I giggled. He's dumb but like in a funny way?. "You are really loud, Kuroo," I say laughing.     

☆word count: 408☆