☆✿Chapter 2✿☆

⚠TW⚠ Please read book description for further details on the trigger warning. 

✧9 year old Kenma's POV:

Dear diary,

Mom and dad got back from their trip today. They didn't even say hi to me when they got home. I miss grandma. Dad hit me again mom saw she just smiled. I want a hug. Mom and dad are mean-.

The pen I'm holding falls out of my hand. This is so stupid I cant write this down what if they find it?? I have to burn this stupid diary. "KENMA YOU LITTLE SHIT COME EAT BEFORE THE GUSTS GET HERE, IF I HAVE TO WAIT ONE MORE GODDAMN MINUTE I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DON'T EAT FOR A WEEK" my mom yelled. "COMING MA'AM!!" I shouted back and quickly ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I knew she wasn't bluffing. I thought as I stuffed my face with cereal i didn't want to waste any food because i didn't know when i would eat again. "hurry up boy!! The guests will be here any minute." My father says. I hear a knock at the door. I throw my bole in the sink and run upstairs.

Mom and dad don't want people to know about me. I guess that makes sense I mean they're both very famous models and if they got found out for 'mistreating' their kid... ya that wouldn't be a good look. I mean I don't completely mind. I don't like people to begin with so media attention probably wouldn't be something i like.

I pull out my switch from my drawer, I like my switch. It's nice. Gives me a safe space I like being safe.

Mom and dad stopped letting me cut my hair. I don't know why. But I don't care i don't like it when people see my face anywayes.so long hair is nice. Mom's walking up the stairs. I quickly hide my switch under my pillow. My mom walks in, "hi sweaty" she sat down next to me and started running her fingers through my hair. "Mom what are you doing?" "You know I love you right?" liar. "Yes mom I love you too." "You know if you had been born a girl that would have made your fathers and my life a lot easier." WHAT?! "Sorry mom" "stop apologizing what's done is done"

"But i was thinking maybe we could trick the media into thinking we had a girl" no. "mom that wouldn't work plus most girls my age have already started developing. By the time i was 18 if i were to do a shoot for something tight fitting or that showed a lot of skin the would notice im not a girl." " OH FOR FUCKSAKE YOU UNGREATFUL LITTLE BITCH ME AND YOUR FATHER GACE YOU SUCH A PRETTY FACE BUT YOU HAD TO GO AND BE A BOY FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLES PICE OF SHIT" with that she walked out of the room slamming the door behind her. I laid my face on the pillow and silently started to sob. 

☆Word count: 517☆