☆✿Chapter 10✿☆

✧Kenma's POV✧:

I really am glad it was kuroo. But I'm still trying to process exactly what's going on. Everything is moving really fast. The door opening dragged me out of my thoughts. Kuroo's father opened the door and looked at us. He smiled. "I'm glad you too are getting along but kenma needs to go talk to his parents one last time. Oh and kenma once you're done lev will show you to your room. If you need anything, Kuroo's room is right next door" "yes sir '' i said quickly. Kuroo's dad laughed. "no need to be so formal just call me dad"

I nodded. He then turned his attention to kuroo. "Well we have to go, come on Tetsurō" Kuroo nodded and they both left the room.

Now I was alone in the room with my parents. I closed my eyes expecting they were going to get their last few hits in before they left but it never came. Instead I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes to see my mother hugging me. My father walked over and patted my head. To say i was confused would be an understatement. what the actual fuck is going on? My father pulled his hand away and went to go stand by the door. My mother began to pull away, then when her lips were right next to my ear she whispered. "Don't get your hopes up ken, just cause' he's been nice so far doesn't mean it's going to continue like this. He's probably worse than us" She let go of me and joined my father at the door. "Goodbye ken may we never meet again". With that they turned their backs and left me in the room alone.

I don't know how long I've been standing here. But it doesn't matter, what if they were right, what if kuroo was different than I thought, what if- "Hey kenma sorry i'm late we can go now" oh levs here. "Follow me kenma!" he's loud, this is going to be a long walk. Me and Lev have been walking for about 5 minutes so I don't think my room is much further. Lev has been talking non stop and it's really annoying i swear if i have to do this any longer i'm gonna punch him in the face. "Ok, we're here," Lev says, stopping in front of a door. "This is your room, that's kuroo's room" he says pointing towards a door a few feet from mine. "If you need something just ask" he says walking down the hall.

I sigh and open the door. My suitcase and backpack are laying on the neatly made bed. I closed the door behind myself and walked over to the bed. I guess I better start unpacking. It didn't take as long as i thought to unpack everything, only about 30 minutes. I pulled out my ds and grabbed my ds charger from my backpack plugging them into the outlet. I then walked back to my bed and shoved the now empty suitcase under it. I grabbed my switch off the side table and began to play trying to ignore my mothers voice that was echoing through my head.

Time skip

I looked at the time 11:45pm Jesus I've been playing for a while, maybe I should go to bed after this level. I haven't slept well in a while. I hear my door slam shut and turn my attention in that direction. Oh it's just kuroo. I gave him a small smile "Oh hey kuro what's up-" he fell to his knees and began to cry. What do I do? I'm not good with people. I put my game down on the bed before getting up and walking towards him. I crouched down by him and opened my arms. He looked at me and practically threw himself at me. The force of his body made me fall back.

We have been lying on the ground for about 10 minutes. What happened to him? he's obviously upset. I can't feel my legs. "Kuro do you wanna go sit on the bed it would be more comfortable" he slowly nodded and got up. He dragged me to my bed and pulled us both onto the bed and hugged me. Now my face is buried in his chest, fuck. There's now way my face isn't red. I need to focus Kuroo is upset. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask. He nodded into my head.

Silence. "It's ok take your time, kuro" I say, trying to encourage him. He smiles down at me with sad eyes "Thanks ken, i just need a minute to get myself together" I nod my head showing i understand. He sighs and closes his eyes. He pulled us under the covers and cuddled me closer. Not that I'm complaining. "My dad got hurt badly" He finally says. I looked up at him and said "I'm sorry kuroo but he'll get better right" "I hope so, he was shot in his leg and lost alot of blood". "Was he the only one hurt?" I ask. "Ya" he said. "Well i'm sure that he'll be fine" he breathed out "let's just watch a movie or something ken".

How long has kuroo been in my room? It's late. The movie ended a few minutes ago, and we've just been sitting in silence. Is he mad at me..? "Kuroo... umm do you want to go back to your room? it's late..". No response. "Kur-... oh" I look over and see kuroo asleep. I sigh. "Hey kuroo wake up" i say. He turns over in his sleep "mgh.... No, don'T wAnNa" he whines pulling me down under the covers with him. "Kuroo wake up please" i say trying to free myself. "No sleep". This idiot. I try pushing his arm off me but he's too heavy. Great, what do I do now? "Kuroo please" I will try again. "Ssssssssslllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp" he whines. "Fine" i stammer. I swear I'm going to kill this man ughh. My eyelids feel heavy maybe resting for a minute won't hurt. Ya this is fine im too tired for this anyway.

(A/N👹)  shit thank you guys so much like damn 🥶. I also wanna say sorry for not updating frequently School and home r hard to manage rn but I'm trying so please just be patient. 

☆word count: 1090☆

☆word count: 1090☆