☆✿Chapter 7✿☆

✧(present time)19 year old Kuroo's POV✧: 

Today was going ok? I honestly don't know how to describe it. I yaaaaaaaaaaa I don't know what I'm feeling right now confused? Ya that sums it up i guess. Today I meet my fiancé for the first time and I'm so fucking scared. Like what if they don't like me or what if they think I'm annoying? UGH! Why does everything have to be so hard? On the other hand I'm super excited like HOLY FUCK IM MEETING MY GOD DAMN FIANCE FOR THE FIRST TIME OH FUCK LIKE THIS IS A BIG DEAL AND I HOPE THEY ARE REALLY NICE. But of course there has to be a down side to everything. It won't be kenma. Kenma, I don't know if i will ever see him again. I mean I wouldn't want to hurt my fiancé by going out every night to meet their crush.

"KUROO IT'S TIME TO GO'' yaku yelled from outside my door. "Yes , yes I'm coming" I said before pulling on my suit jacket over my shoulders. I walked out of my room to see the dirty blond staring at his phone blushing. I smirked and gave him a knowing look. Once he noticed my presence he quickly shoved his phone into his pocket. "Ehem, let's go," he said, starting down the hall, I dragged my feet behind myself.

Once I catch up to Yaku, I decide to start a conversation. "SOOoo0~ you were messaging lev?" I ask , leaning back. Yaku stopped and turned red "SHUT UP YOU, YOU STUPID RUSTER NERD THING" he shouted beyond flustered. I chuckled as he started speed walking in front of me. We walked in silence for most of the way there that is until we saw a skinny Rushin boy skip out of the room we were heeded to. Yaku froze. "YAY YAKU-SAN HII~" lev hugged him tightly. "Lev get the fuck off of m before I kick you in the balls" lev quickly backed away. "Sorry about that yaku-san" he then noticed me. "Oh hey Kuroo-san the room you need to be in is right there" he said pointing to the door he had recently skipped out of. ""Thank you '' I said leaving the couple alone. I walked into the room to see my dad standing in front of another door tapping his foot impatiently.

When he noticed me standing there he smiled at me. "Oh kuroo you're here good" "hey dad" i said walking over to him. "Kuroo are you familiar with the model couple the kozume's" he asks. The kozume's? Oh ya they were in a few magazines and were in ads and stuff. "Ya I know who they are, why do you ask?" I finally say, looking up at my dad. "Well turns out they have a son! Turns out they didn't want him to have media attention growing up so they never told anyone about him. And before you ask yes he is gay so you're not marrying some straight boy who was forced into this" I look at him surprised. "Well that's good" I say smiling. "Now come on" he says patting my back as we open the door.

I didn't expect the scene where we walked into a woman, I assume the mother of the family was calmly sitting on the couch. In the middle of the room a man stood with his hand raised obviously about to attack the boy cowering in front of him. However he noticed our presence and instead of going in for an attack, he caressed his i assume son's face. His son looked incredibly uncomfortable.

The son or my fiancé, he had bleached hair that was almost identical to kenmas the roots and was dark brown. His build was also like kenmas. The boy and his father bowed. My father and I did the same. "We'll leave you alone to get to know each other. We will work out the last few details," my father said to me and the boy. We both nodded and all 3 adults left the room.

The boy and I stood in silence for a few minutes before he pulled out a ds from his pocket. I couldn't see his face because of his bangs but he seemed focused so i didn't want to bother him. I learned the hard way from kenma that gamers didn't like being bothered when they were in the middle of a game. So we just hung out in the room for 30 minutes.

That is until I heard a beep come from the console "damnit" muttered the boy. His hand reached into his pockets probably looking for the charger. After about 2 minutes he gave up. He shoved his dc back into his pocket. He then looked up at me and said "hey you wouldn't happen to have a DS charge- KUROO??" I froze, it was actually kenma. Holy fucking shit i got to marry kenma. This is the best day of my life. I finally broke out of my trance. "Uhh, hey kitten"

☆word count: 849☆