☆✿Chapter 11✿☆

A/N
I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I JUST LOST MOTIVATION FOR A HOT MINUTE BUT IM BACK BITCHES. ALSO HOLLLY FUCKING SHIT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS LIKE AAAHHAXJHXDI 😫😫✋✋✋ TY BESTIES SO WITH THAT PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER I DONT LNOW WHEN I WILL UPDATE BUT IMMA TRY

Kuroo's POV:

2  Week time skip.

I've visited my dad everyday and I'm happy to say he's getting a lot better. Me and kenma are getting along pretty well. He seems to really like his room and I'm glad he's comfortable here. Oh I'm here. I think to myself as I open the door to the infirmary my dad is supposed to be let out today, he will still have to spend the night in the infirmary for the next few weeks. I walk to my fathers bed and sit in the chair next to it. "Hey dad, how are you feeling" I say looking at him trying to start a conversation. "I'm fine thank you Tetsurō".

He shifts in his bed sitting up straight and looking at me. "Tetsurō, I need to talk to you about something," he said, sounding serious. I nod "ok? What's wrong". "I was serious about what i said when I got shot, want you and Kenma to get married earlier than planned," he said. WHAT.  "h-how much earlier " i ask mentaly cursing myself for stuttering. "In about 2 weeks" THE HELL? "Dad not to be rude but me and Kenma are not supposed to get married for another 5 months and that's like really soon I just don't underst-" "I said what I said bitch boy" my father interrupted. Did this bitch just call me- never mind.

I try to calm myself down this old fart "I want to be alive and present at your weding" the fuck is he talking about. "Dad u realise that you're going to be completely discharged from the medical wing in 3 weeks you are gonna be fine" I say. "Well hypothetically yes but i have realised that i have been doing missions that are a lot more dangerous recently and maybe i'm being paranoid but i said what i said you and kenma will get married in 2 weeks time. Now that's all you're free to go" he said and turned away from me.

I sighed and got up. "Bye dad ill see you later" I walked out of the room and down the hall. I bumped into someone "oh watch where- oh hi kitten" i turn red my voice softens. "Kuro' are you ok?" He asks looking up at me. "ya I'm fine ken" I say sighing.

He looks up at me, his eyes look like they are staring into my soul. Then to my surprise he wraps his hands around my waist. "you can tell me anything kuro your my best friend" he says with flushed cheeks.

"Kitten can we talk in my room please" he nods and let's me drag him to my room. He sits down on my bed and jesters for me to sit next to him. I sit and look down at my feet. "well, pour the tea bitch🙄✋" he says.

I laugh. despite how awkward he is he always knows how to cheer me up. He sighs in relief after seeing me laugh "no but actually what's up kuro" he says in a soft voice.

"Kitten, promise you won't get mad" I say looking at him. " kuro, you were the first friend I ever had I can't be mad at you" he smiles. I hug him "kitten, my dad....he wants us to, umm..well, he wants to get married in the next 2 weeks" I stutter out.

Kenna looks up at me with the most board expression I've ever seen him have and this is KENMA I'm talking about. He hits me on the head. " you fucking dumb ass why would I be mad at you for something that was out of your control." He sighed.

" if that's all I'll be going back to my room I'm tired" he said getting up. "oh uhh ya see you tomorrow kitten"
I say. And with that he walks out of the room. I flip down onto my bed. GAH what was I so worried about. I feel my eyelids get heavy and I drift off to sleep.

☆word count: 679☆