☆✿Chapter 9✿☆

✧Kuroo's POV✧:

"Fuck you kuroo" Kenma mumbles. I can't help but laugh. He's so cute. I walk up to him and give him a hug. "It's good to see you too," I say . He just hugs me back. I look down at him, his face buried in my chest, wait that's my jacket. "Kenma" "What kuroo" he says still hugging me. "That's my jacket" I chuckle. "Kuroo, I will punch you," he says, obviously flustered. "Ya ok sure"

We spent the next hour talking about stuff like we usually would. It was nice to talk to him when it wasn't pitch black. He was even more beautiful in the daylight. Then the door opened and I saw my dad smile at us. "I'm glad you too are getting along but kenma needs to go talk to his parents one last time. Oh and kenma once you're done lev will show you to your room. If you need anything, Kuroo's room is right next door" "yes sir '' Kenma said quietly. My dad laughed "no need to be so formal just call me dad" kenma just nodded. "Well we have to go, come on Tetsurō" I waved to Kenma as I left the room.

Me and my father walked in silence until he spoke up. "I'm glad you like Kenma I was worried you guys weren't going to get along" I smiled "actually Kenma is the kid I go out every night to see'' My dad looked at me "You mean the one you had a crush on?" I flushed red. "Uhh ya" He smiled. "Well guess i did you a favorer" he chuckled. "Anyway I have to go. I'm glad I got to spend time with you today but duty calls see you around Tetsurō" "Bye father." I waved to him as he walked away.

I decided to spend the rest of my day helping out yaku in the medical wing. Despite how much I wanted to go hang out with kenma I thought it was better to let him get settled down by himself. The day went bye seemingly smooth. We help treat the few that we're sick. But other than that yaku and i just talked. "So my soon to be husband is kenma from the park" Yaku practically spit out his capri sun "Are you for real bro" "ya bro" i said chuckling. "Guess you got really lucky congrats man" he said smiling.

Time skip 6 hour time skip

It's now about 9pm . I should start heading to the dining hall if I want to get first dibs on pizza slices. "WE NEED IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION ASAP BOSS IS WOUNDED" Me and yaku ran to the source of the noise. There was my dad laid out on a stretcher. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IS HE GOING TO BE OK!!?!?!?!?!" I yelled. "He was shot in both legs, he should be able to stop the bleeding'' one of the men said. I followed my dad as he was rolled to the E.R. "Yaku he is going to be ok right'?" I said to the yaku who was gathering bandages. "I hope so" was all he said before heading into the E.R room leaving me alone.

I stared at the clock that seemed to be mocking me, I had been sitting here for about 2 1/2 hours watching the hand of the clock in the waiting room. I wasn't allowed in the room while they were operating. "Kuroo" was Yaku. I stood up and walked over to him. "Is he ok?" "he will be fine Kuroo you can go see him now if you want." I thanked yaku and walked into the room. He looked so weak and helpless. The man who raised me and had always protected me. He looked weak and for the first time in my life i felt like he was the one who needed protection.

He turned his head towards me. "Oh Tetsurō there you are, come here" he said gesturing to a chair next to his bed. I walked over and sat down. We sat in silence for a mint or 2 before he spoke. "I'll be fine, stop worrying you'll give yourself wrinkles" I looked down at him. "Dad, how can I not worry that you could die?".

"Well if you care that much Tetsurō you would get married sooner" he chuckled. I'm sure my face was a dark red but can u blame me this shit is embarrassing. "Dad What the fuck are you talking about, me and kenma aren't supposed to get married for at least another 6 months." i said looking away from him. "What I'm saying Tetsurō, is if you're worried about me dying you'll let me at least go to your wedding before i die." he said. "Is that really all you care about right now?" I asked , sighing. "Duh" this bitch- i you know what fine. "If that's your last wish in case you die I will talk to Kenma about it." he chuckled. Not his best idea, blood started coming out of his mouth instead of laughter and I was rushed out of the room.

I stared at the door before turning away and rushing down the hall to my room. I didn't want to see him like that right now. I don't think i could handle it. It was so frustrating. I whipped the tears forming in my eyes with the back of my sleeve as I walked down the hall. I bumped into someone "Oh hey kuroo kenma room is right next to yours btw if you wanna talk to him" levs voice drawled out as he walked past me. Kenma ya that was a good idea. He's my best friend other than bokuto. I walked up to his door. I thought about knocking but figured he wouldn't hear me considering he probably had headphones in.

I sighed and opened the door. There was kenma sitting with his legs crossed on the bed playing on his switch. I closed the door behind myself, dragging kenmas attention to me. He gave a small smile. "Oh hey kuroo what's up-" i fell to my knees and began to cry.

(A/N) lol sorry for not updating sooner TvT. Anyway holly fucking shit thank you guys for 300+ reads that's crazy like damn really wasn't expecting that. I hope the rest of ur day is pogers. :) 

☆word count: 1076☆