☆✿Chapter 6✿☆

⚠tw⚠

✧14 year old Kenma's POV✧: 

Mom and dad are worse than they used to be. But honestly what the fuck am I supposed to do. I'm a scrawny 14 year old gamer boy. I mean I could try telling the police (a/n ACAB) but it's not like they would believe me mom and dad have done everything in their power to keep me a secret. The only people who know I Exist are Mom, Dad, My tutor, and grandma and well she's not around anymore. So that makes a total of 3 people not including myself. Wait no it's 4 people, damn how did I forget Kuroo?

Kuroo is my favorite out of all of them, then again that's not saying very much. But still everything about him was so amazing the way he always showed up to our hangout spot without fail. The way he knew how to make me feel better without asking too many questions. Maybe it was the way he could tell when I was uncomfortable or when I needed a hug. Everything about him was perfect.

Maybe that's why I forgot him because honestly he seems too good to be true. I know there is no chance that he will like me back but it's nice to pretend just for now.

A voice dragged me out of my thoughts. "KENMA YOU LITTLE SHIT GET DOWN HERE" my mother yelled. I sighed as I walked down stairs "yes ma'am?" "I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE WE ARE HAVING A PARTY I DONT NEED YOU HERE TO FUCK SOMETHING UP!" she's really annoying. "Ok ma'am sorry I'll go grab my stuff" I say quietly "you better be sorry you little bitch." she mumbled.

I ran up to my room and grabbed a backpack, shoved a water bottle, several bags of chips, my phone and my switch into the bag before running down the stairs. "I'm Ready ma'am" I say. "About fucking time you f@g. Don't come back until tomorrow night. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT" she didn't even look up from her phone. I quietly slipped out the backdoor trying not to attract attention from my father. The cool evening wind blew in my face making me shiver. I started down towards the park, I guess I was going to be early today. I smile to myself as I start to walk.

                                                                        Time Skip

It was now, what? 11:45pm Kuroo should be here soon. "Fancy meeting you here" said a familiar voice "you're early" I stated plainly. I keep my eyes glued to the ground waiting for my cheeks to cool down from the blush that I'm sure was visible. "I could say the same for you kitten" he said sitting down on the swing next to me. We sat in silence for a while, not one that was uncomfortable or scary, just calm and peaceful, until Kuroo broke the silence. "I came out to my dad today" I looked at him shocked. "Well what happened?" I asked , maybe a little too interested but Kuroo didn't say anything about it. "It actually went really well. I'm super happy," he says, smiling over at me. I swear his smile is contagious cause I feel one creeping its way onto my face. "KENMA YOU'RE SMILING" Kuroo said dramatically. "Kuroo you've seen me smile plenty of times" i chuckle. "AND NOW YOU'RE LAUGHING WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH KENMA'' he shouts. Our laughter breaks the silence of night as we giggle to our hearts content. I wish we could stay like this forever.

☆word count: 604☆