☆✿Chapter 13✿☆

✧Kuroo's POV✧:

I now stand at the altar and I'd be lying if I said i'm not nervous. I swallow hard and I straighten my suit as I wait for Kenma to enter. "Please rise to welcome the groom," the marriage officiant said. Right on que the doors at the end of the aisle open and there stood Kenma arm and arm with his father. Music started to play as Kenma and his father walked down the aisle. I couldn't take my eyes off Kenma, oh my god he looks gorgeous and his suit looks so handsome on him I can't.

Kenma and his father finally reach the end of the aisle, kenma's father stepped back, and i extended my hand and offered it to kenma, he looked up at me and oh my fucking god he looks beutiful his lips look so soft, his nose is dusted pink, and his eyes look so enchanting i cant help but smile at him. He looked back at my hand and hesitantly put his hand in mine.

He stepped up the stair that separated the aisle from the altar bringing us in front of the marriage officiant facing each other. Kenmas father had gone to his seat in the front row next to kenmas mother and finally the marriage officiant began the ceremony.

"Friends, family, and companions, we are here today to join Kenma Kozume and Tetsurō Kuroo in the eternal bond of marriage in the joining of 2 soles." the guests clapped and then the officiant continued. "Mr. Kozume son of the famous models Mr.Kuzume and Mrs.Kozume, do you promise that you will be faithful, truthful, loving, and caring to Mr.Kuroo, and do you promise to stay by him through thick and thin, through hot and cold, through rain and shine, and to be the best husband you can be?"

Kenma looks at me then back at the officiant "I do." He says. the officiant nodded and turned to me and spoke once more. " ,and do you Mr.Kuroo son of the infamous mob bosses Mr.Kuroo and the dearly departed Mrs.Kuroo, do you promise that you will be faithful, truthful, loving, and caring to Mr.Kozume, and do you promise to stay by him through thick and thin, through hot and cold, through rain and shine, and to be the best husband you can be?"

I look at kenma and smile then turn back to the officiant "I do." i say. "Then if there are no objections I will continue." he pauses and the guests are silent, so he continues. "Ahem, Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us. By the power vested in me by the state of STATE, I now pronounce you husband and husband! You may now kiss the groom"

Kenmas eyes widen in shock as he looks at me looking for some kind of sign of what to do. But honestly i think the only thing we can do is go along with it, so i give him a nod. He seems to calm down but his cheeks are a noticeable red. I look at him once more and he nods so I lean down and kiss him. OH MY GOD HIS LIPS ARE SO SOFT I'M GONNA DIEEE AAHHHHHH. I can feel him slightly leaning into the kiss. I swear to god I'm gonna lose my mind. We pull away from the kiss and I can still taste his strawberry lip gloss on my lips, and I smile to myself.

The guests cheer as I offer him my arm and he takes it, we turn and begin our walk down the aisle. Again music begins to play. We get through the doors at the end of the aisle and i hear them close behind us. I feel Kenma let go of my arm and here him hit the floor. I turn to see him burying his face in his hands. "That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done, just make me disappear. I can't do this" i laugh at the boy in front of me.

"You can disappear all you want later, we still have to go to the after party" I say still laughing. Kenma groans "why do you do these things to me kuroo" he whines. I sigh "get off the floor ken we have to go get changed." I offer him my hand. He looks up at me and sighs "fine" he mumbles, grabbing my hand. I pull him up and he flinches. "Are you ok ken?" I ask concerned.

"Im fine kuroo,you just pulled my arm harder than i expected idiot." he says dusting off his pants. "Oh my bad" I say , scratching the back of my neck. Did I really pull that hard? "Come on kuroo didn't you say we have to go get changed?" Kenma says walking towards the door opposite us. "Huh? Oh ya coming, sorry." I say walking to catch up to him. We walk down the hall in comfortable silence until we reach our rooms.