Chapter 4: Lectured by a Vampire

†Lessoned by a Vampire†

"Wake up!" a rough voice woke Alex from her dream. This is the first time she didn't have a nightmares... And she was sleeping sooo good. Wait, last night, what happened last night. Caine. She slept with Caine. Oh no, she 'slept with Caine'!

"Did you... Did you... Me.. We, us... Did we..." she stuttered trying to ask what she was afraid that happened.

"If I ever fùck you, you'd feel so sore that you won't be able to walk properly for a month, and do you feel sore? No, now get up or you'll be late for school" he yelled at her as her cheeks reddened from harsh words. She nodded and mumbled a weak answer

"How the heck am I supposed to know, I'm still a virgin" but of course he heard her. He couldn't believe it, he knew what happened but to expect for her to be a virgin? Damn, he don't do them. They cry and are to clingy... But she's his mate, isn't that supposed to be good? He feels relieved to know to be her first, but still... 'Damn, she's messing with my head' he thought.

On the other side, she was blushing like crazy in her head. Sure, he was torturing her and made her do things she would cry for days, but he never raped her. He was close many times, but Ana would menage to protect her here and there. The last time Ana protected her, she met her end. After that no one was to protect her anymore, and that night she escaped after almost killing that bastard. But she wasn't strong enough to actually kill him. She couldn't rip his heart, smash it and then burn his body after ripping him limb by limb... Unfortunately.

"Hurry up or I'm throwing you under the shower with me to save our time" he said smacking her head.

"Ow, alright, alright" she said rubbing it. He's so rude and arrogant, she wondered how can a person like that even exist in this world. And how the heck did she get him as a mate, how the heck did she get a mate anyway. Destiny must have weird sense of humour to pair her with him or any vampire alive... Dead actually, wait are vampires even alive? How do you become one anyway?

"Damn, I warned you" Caine said sighing as he lifted her as she weighted nothing. She was so irritating sometimes, zoning out and all, plus she was so disobedient. That being said, he entered bathroom and threw her in shower as he soon followed after.

"Whaa... What you're doing?" she screamed as he turned on the water.

"Saving our time and water, now move, you're not the only one in this shower you know?" he said sighing as she tried her best to cover herself from her. However, her nudity wasn't what was making her run away from him, it was her scars. Those ugly scars he made to punish her. To teach her to obey and serve him. To remind her that she is...was his. The scars she could never remove itched deep down even in her bones. The reason she was do fragile was the fact that for 10 years her bones were being broken over and over again so none had enough time to heal. Her skin bruised over and over again so much that she no longer felt difference between being in pain or not so many times.

"Wash yourself before I do it, and I'm not really a type of man you would like to rub you otherwise you'd be as red as pepper" he growled taking her mind out of scars.

"Y...yes" she quickly mumbled an apology and grabbed his shower again making her smell like him...again. Just as she finished and was about to answer, Caine stopped her grabbing her chin.

"Those scars don't make you ugly, sweety. They are proof of your survival and strength, proof of you being worth to live after battles you fought, pain you endured and tears you shed... And no, I have no idea who said it if anyone actually did, I just stated what I see as truth" he said and he didn't lie a single word he said. He knows it's truth, he himself being here alive is very proof of it. He can no longer go back to days when everything was just dandy. His hatred changed him and he can't change it back nor erase. 'After all, hatred will never be erased. All you can do is erase those you hate' And now he has another bastard to erase from this planet. The bastard that hurt his mate. That being said, he grabbed a towel and threw another in Alex's face making jer stumble and eventually fall down, but before she could get seriously injured, he grabbed her and gritting his teeth said.

"You're so stupid and weak, I can't leave you alone for a moment without you getting in trouble" he yelled as she watched him blankly.
'Did I just got lessoned (if that's even a word) then scowled by a Vampire just after being saved by very same one?' she thought 'Wait a second, it's his fault in the first place for me being in danger!'

"It's all your fault!" she replied biting his hand but he didn't even flinch. As of injured ones, she was the one that had feeling like her teeth were broken.

"What the heck are you made of?" she asked once she notice she had no effects on him whatsoever.

"Pure muscles baby, pure muscles" he grinned and hit her but once "now hurry or I'm taking you naked to the school" he said with cold and the most serious tone she ever heard making her gulp.

"On my way..." she weakly said as her voice was too fragile to argue with him. 'Geez, he haven't even marked me yet and he... Hold on... He haven't marked me yet!' she exclaimed in her head 'I still have chances of escaping as long as he don't mark me' and this was thing was the best news she got in last 48 hours and in the meantime, Caine was laughing like a maniac inside, wondering how will she react once she find out. Hrs actually surprised she hasn't noticed yet 'That's because she's stupid' he thought 'Oh, my what did I get myself into?' he wondered as he threw her over his shoulder.

"We're leaving for school, say bye to your clothes" Caine exclaimed as she tapped her butt and slowly, the newfound information of what's happening got into her head.

"Ho... Hold on!" she yelled trashing as to escape him but to no avail "I can't go naked in school, are you crazy?"

"Don't offend me sweety, I'm not crazy, I'm insane. Crazy people don't know of their craziness, but insane ones knows so please reconsider your choice of words the next time you doubt my sanity" he laughed as she rose her eyebrow.

"The fùck..." she wondered what the heck is wrong with him and for billionth time today 'How the heck did she got him as her mate?'
...To be continued...
(I always wanted to write that)