Chapter 18: A werewolf and a Vampire

I'm so so so so so so sorry guys for not updating in a loooong time. Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for.
-------------------------------
May contain a mature scenes, scratch that it WILL contain them.

†A werewolf and a Vampire†

Caine glanced at the bed in which his beloved slept for five days without waking up. The new claim he placed on her was working, so her body needed to rest instead to mate his. No Alne was ever heard of having a soul mate, so he doesn't know what will be of her now. He slowly walked around the room, taking the deep breaths, even though she's resistant to him now, he's not to her. He wanted to finish the mating and drink her blood, but unless he does it on her eighteenth birthday, there will be a hell to pay later. Anyone could reclaim her on her birthday after that and that's the last thing he needed. He hated sharing, and his mate was a huge "no".

"Damn with this." he sighed glancing at the digital clock. Soon it will be midnight and the sixth day will come.  July the 2nd, and after that her birthday, July the 3rd. All that's lest now is to survive tomorrow. It would be the best if she slept through it all as well, but he knew it's impossible. The day before her birthday, the mark and the heat... 3v1, everything would be more intense and he knew it what would all happen. He just hoped that that damn heat won't be as intense and that it passed, but then again just who was he kidding?

"Caine?" he heard her voice asking warily, she woke up and it's two minutes before midnight. Shít.

"Yes?" he asked looking at her and keeping the safe distance from her, in the corner of room, he chuckled. He just knew that it couldn't be so perfect.

"Please, come..." she pleaded "I'm burning, it hurts." a tear fell from her eye and he flashed in front of her in an instant. He could feel his urge showing off from looking at his naked mate with the tears in her eyes. Was he a sadist? Yes. Did he want to see her vulnerable like this? Yes. Did he like her pain? Hell no!

"It's all right." he said as he sat down on the bed and pulled her in a sitting position in his lap. He liked it, he could feel that he hasn't lost his stance of a Dom, she was so easy to control and use now, but he couldn... Why not? She's his beloved after all.

She rose her head and he gasped, her eyes were glowing with a gold color.

"Mine, mate." she growled before attacking his lips with her own and he let his instincts take over returning her with the same passion. The fùck yeah was she his.

Pushing her down on the mattress,  he used his knee to spread her legs which gave him a free access to her.

"Mine." he hissed as he grasped both of her hands in his pulling them both above her head. She tried to wiggle out of his imprisonment, but failed miserably since he was way much stronger than her.

"Let me go." she growled at him and he knew that she didn't have her conscious on the right place, she was just like a little beast. He liked her being like that that, weak and helpless in his arms.

"Never, besides do you really..." he said as he touched the nipple on her left breast "...want..." he lowered his head and kissed her neck making her moan in pleasure "...me..." and then he bit the marked skin on it "...to let you go?" he teased and heard her growl in annoyance.

"Mate must not leave." she threatened and he chuckled. Little minx was trying to be all possessive.

"Mate will not leave." he agreed. He liked the way her wolf acted, this was making it all much easier.

"Mate will finish the process now." she growled at him and he sighed.

"Tomorrow." was his answer and it made her mad because she suddenly started struggling again.

"No, now!" she growled again making him hiss at her instead showing his power which made her submit down to him.

"Tomorrow." he said in a cold voice making it be his final word and in next second, her eyes turned to their normal colour. The wolf left for now, but she'll be back tomorrow to ensure that the mating will be finished.

"C-c-Caine, what are you doing?" she asked once she got back her consciousness. He was looking at her impassively, and it's been like that since he first told her about her birthday.

"We'll mate tomorrow, how are you feeling?" he asked and she widened her eyes. Tomorrow? For how long has she been sleeping? Remembering his previous question, she replied.

"Like I'm burning, it hurts down there." she said and he nodded. He may not be able to mate with her at this moment, but there are a lot of other things he could do to fix it for the time being.

"Do you trust me?" he asked her dead in the eye and she gulped. Did she? He's here, on top of her naked body, yet he's not doing anything against her will. He's waiting tomorrow, but then again, he did warn her and at this moment, just at this moment, she had a feeling like she could trust him.

"I do." she finally whispered, and in a second, he removed his belt before using it to tie her hands. She said she trusted him, so she didn't try to ask him what was he doing. After he managed to somehow tie her hands, he pulled them above her head and held them tight.

"Don't you dare move them, understand?" he asked and she nodded.

"Good." he said with a gruff before moving in a sitting position and unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across the room. His eyes darkened with lust and he licked his upper lip before biting the lower as he dangerously whispered.

"You have no idea how fùcking sexy you look right now." and with that he leaned down to kiss her passionately. She moaned in pleasure and moved her tied hands on instincts to embrace his neck, but he pulled them down with a his.

"I said, don't!" she gulped and he started kissing her neck on the place he claimed her making her arch her back until they were chest to chest and he moved one of his hand under her back and used it to press her body harder against his.

"Mine." he hissed against her lips bitting on them, demanding an entrance she immediately gave him. With a grin, he pushed his tongue in her mouth winning the kiss before they even started a fight for the dominance. At the same time, pulling her back down on the warm mattress, he trailed his hand from her chin all the way to her breast pinching on it and then moving onto the next one.

"Eager, aren't we?"  he grinned before moving his head lower and lower until he came to her breast he first pinched. Her nipple hardened from his cold breath and he immediately got that as a sign to attack it with his tongue and lips while pinching the other one. Her back arched once again trying to somehow get closer to him, but he only pined her back down without stopping what he started. He liked that about her, the way her body reacted towards his, but then again they are soul-mates.

His fangs elongated as he slowly grazed across her skin before moving to her second breast and doing the same he did to the first one. Once he took it to be enough, he started moving further, until he came to the place he wanted. Linking his lip so that she could see his face, he immediately attacked her with his tongue not giving her any time to prepare to his assault. She let a loud moan of pleasure, and he added his finger inside of her making her hiss and try to move again, but he used his other hand to hold her in place. Rising his head with a warning glare, he let out a gruff.

"Move again and I'm going to spank you so hard that you won't be able to sit for a whole week."

Knowing that he will definitely do as he said, she calmed down as he slowly returned to what he started as he put his tongue into the work circling around her flesh with his finger before adding another one in.