Chapter 16: Vampire in Madness

"I'm waiting." Caine reminded her and she gulped. She couldn't say 'hey, I got suspicious of you so I decided to use my stalkerish skills to find out the truth because there is something you're not telling me', right?

"Umm... I was just..."

"Snooping around my office? What were you looking for, stupid?" he asked with a glare and she gulped once again.

"I'm not stupid you leech! It's your fault in the first place!" she yelled back at him and he rose his eyebrow.

"How is it my fault that you're stupid?" he asked.

"And here he says I'm stupid again. Can't you see how slow is your brain working?" she yelled annoyed by him "It's your fault that I'm here in the first place!" and then it dawned him that she probably realized that something was wrong.

"Oh..." was all he said and this time she glared at him.

"Yeah, oh. Now speak!" she said still in the damn bush.

"Oh, damn." he sighed and thought about the situation he was in, is it a smart move to tell her what was going on? Surely, she needed to know what's going on, but there's a chance she'd escape from him by the first chance there is, so that whoever was looking for her wouldn't find her, but then again only she knew who that person was. But was the name of that person really worth it? For him to probably never see her again, or chase her forever until she dies? No, he won't tell her, but what else could he say instead?

"I'm waiting." she used his words from earlier and crossed her arms looking utterly ridiculous, but he tried not to laugh. And then he felt it.

How could he be so senseless not to notice it earlier? All his instincts were telling him that he was right indeed!

"It will be in a week from now on." was all he said vanished of all emotions. He need to be in control now, his powers were raging around like a bitćh robbed of her diamond purse, and he had to completely shut down.

"What?" she asked not understanding a single word he said. What will be in a week? His birthday? Christmas? Easter? Lunar eclipse? She heard that the last one was predicted for this month, but even if it was, what the hell did it have to do with him?

"Your birthday," her lips parted hearing that "and the day we'll mate." he added not believing how his excuse came down to him that easy.

* * *

He growled. He wanted to kill the fùcker that dared to come to the mansion. He or she needed to be killed if they had that easy access to their rooms. What if they came to kill someone other than one of the vampires that guarded the house? Like his mate?

Hissing, he punched the wall leaving s huge crack on it. He needs blood... And beloved... Séx maybe? Yeah, that will do... No, he can't, she's too young...
He fùcked younger!

She was his mate, they weren't!
They are all girls, and there's no difference. The voice in his head continued torturing him, telling him to be the beast he used to be long ago.

She is different, she's innocent and his...
She's just a fùcktoy amd you know it, you'll break her soon. She'll escape now that she saw you making a mess in the house.

No, she won't. She won't leave me.
Yes, she will and yo...

"Marcus, are you alright, sir?" a fragile voice asked snapping him out of the trance he was in.

"Saphyr?" he asked hesistangly, she came? She didn't run, she came to him instead?

"It's me, sir. Can I help you?" he felt her behind the bars in the cell he was locked in and he slowly dragged his body to that part of the cell, leaning on his back. He couldn't dare to look at her, for her to see his face like this.

"Just stay with me for a while... And talk." he chuckled and she giggled at that.

"The house was really all messed up. They said that you are worse than that 'horned king' or something, I couldn't get them," she said shyly being careful "usually did."

"Ow, there goes his reputation." he joked, he's going to get a good scowling from Caine once he's calmer.
Grab her, drink her blood.

"Are you... Are you two friends?" she asked and he nodded.

"Yeah." he said once he remembered that she can't see his face "Best actually." he explained.

"That must be nice, to have friends and all..." she mumbled sadly "I never had one"
Oh, you'll never had a fùcking as good as the one I'll do to you...

"Actually that girl from the slave center..."
Fùck her right here and now. You can break those chains easily and throw her on the ground. Bury your hard cöck in her tight, little...

"Shut up!!!" he yelled and she flinched shutting her mouth. That voice was simply too annoying, why couldn't it stop, it's been centuries since he heard it. Since that bitćh! What the fùck was wrong to him, is it because he had finally found her?

"Sorry, I wasn't talking to you. It's the voice I heard from the upstairs, it angered me." he apologized amd he thought that she'll run now, but it was completely opposite. His eyes widened as he felt her tiny hands going through the bars only to hug him. He was left speechless.

"It's okay, it will all go away." she whispered from behind him and he closed his eyes enjoying the moment. And the minutes passed.

He haven't heard that voice provoking him again.

The blood veins that were popping just now we're no longer visible.

His eyes were no longer red and his fangs and claws were back where they belonged.

He had finally calmed down.

__________________
There it is.
I'm seriously planning more and more on writing their own story. Something under the name of "Blood of the Elemental" or something. Who knows, but if I do write it, it will be only after I'm done with a book or two.
That aside,
2/3 of promised update is OUT