Chapter 8: Confused Vampire

†Angry at a Vampire†
'That bastard! I hope he dies! No, I'll kill him myself!' Alex's thoughts were mess. She was so angry yet scared of Caine. 'Who the hell does he think he is to treat me like this!?'

"Stupid idiot" she cursed meeting him in the first place and wanted nothing else but to kill him. If she thought that she wanted to escape earlier so bad, she was wrong. Wish to escape now is ten times stronger, she didn't care even if she gets killed. It's either Caine or He, so it didn't really matter. Her life is bound to end soon, so she may as well live it to her fullest, so she no regrets for the life she had. And she so need to beat the cràp of that vampire guy... Come to think, she never got to know his name... Damn that Caine, he just had to butt in and destroy her plans!

"Scréw him!" she hit the phillow she was lying on "That arrogant prick!" he was messing with her head. That's it, king or not, she's killing him tonight at the cost of her life! And of she survives, she's going on Hawaii and wait for him to appear. Then it's or her or him that's going to die, but it's not like she really has a will to live anymore. Anyone she found worth living for and sharing her happiness with is now dead... And she don't even know who the fùck are her parents.

By now, sun was setting in far distance, but Alex could clearly see the sky dyed in tens shades of red (no, not fifty shades of grey) making the view simply breathtaking. She wondered if she'd ever be able to go and show her real colors to other without having to worry about what will they think or be scared from her... Could she really live her life freely once everyone that present danger to her are dead? But one part of her mind was telling her that it would never be possible... She was the most dangerous human that killed over twenty purebloods in her life... So either would she be hunted by humans to borrow them her strength, or she'll be hunted by vampires for revenge... Never will she be able to taste what does freedom is alike. She barely managed to escape, start a new life and BOOM! Caine came out of nowhere... Maybe she should tell him who she really is so he could kill her and end everything already. She's tired from all the cràp going around her.

"Damn, that was a good fight" Marcus brushed his nose and retreated his fangs as he glanced at all dead vampires lying on the ground. Their blood was everywhere and by smell of it, he could say that they were all Elites. Caine can be such a pain in the asš sometimes. He sighed, he should go back to his little beloved soon. She's so little and young, how old is she? Fifteen? Sixteen? Scrunching his forehead and gently massaging his eyelids, he sighed.

"Burn them" He said to the vampires that came with him before heading back to his cars. Once he got to the driver's seat, he threw his head onto it groaning. He's so going to kill Caine once he get home.

"Are you alright, midget?" he asked but she said nothing. He turned around and saw that she was sleeping soundless making him chuckle. And there he was worried about her. Glancing at the window of his black Round Rower, he saw that he was all cowered in the blood. Just peachy, the last thing he need is for his beloved to see him like this and freak out. Sighing once again, he took of his bloodied shirt and used her to wipe the blood of his face and arms. The only problem was his long blonde hair that was tied back in a ponytail which now looked like a flame with all this red on it. Not being able to contain his sense on humor, he started laughing like a mad man. He's going to kill Caine for setting his hair on fire! Literally!

"Master, are you alright?" came a concerned voice behind him. Saphyr calling him like that sounded so wrong coming out of her small pink lips... And she had a red hair, oh what an irony.

"Yeah, can I ask you a question?" he asked and she nodded. She was used to them talking to her however they wanted, but this guy was acting nice like he cared about her opinion.

"Does my hair looks like a flame?" he asked as she blinked few times before moving her eyes on his hair which surely looked like it was set on fire. Not knowing if it's a good idea, she weakly nodded. It's better to say the truth then lie to a vampire. He just chuckled to I'd and ruffled her hair with "I thought so" making her even more confused then she was.

"Oh, and don't call me 'Master', I'm going to be your husband, just call me Marcus" he added as he started engines.

"Um, ok..." she weakly nodded "But what is a husband, sir?" she asked making him abruptly stop the car. She gotta be kidding him!