Chapter 7: Punished by a Vampire

†Punished by a Vampire†

Caine was moving too fast for Alex's eyes to grasp hold of her surroundings. After he rescued her, he threw her across her shoulders and started running like a madman towards his mansion... Cràp! She forgot to kick that Vampire's asš that slapped her! She has to go back, she never back down on her promises and she did say to kick him down for sure. Damn that Caine! He ruined her plans!

On the other hand, Caine almost stopped and returned back to that place to kill the vampire that slapped her when he heard her thoughts.

'Marcus, you still there?' he mind-linked him.
'Yeah, you need anything boss?' was his instant reply.
'Kill all Vampires that were there before you leave, I count on you'
'I don't even want to know what happened...' he sighed and broke the mind-link. He was trying to talk to the girl he found out was his beloved, but the poor thing curled far in some corner not letting him even touch her. Saphyr was scared of the guy, Marcus, that stood infront of her. He was a Vampire, and vampires were never nice towards her. Marcus in the other hand wondered why is his mate here, he was pissed just by the thought if his beloved having to spend her life as a slave. Slave system was never a good idea for Caine, however many years ago when riot started he had to agree. Some vampires didn't agree with his idea to not enslave human population and the riot lasted for some 50 years. Caine himself killed more than hundred thousands of vampires while they almost halved human population. Seeing as there is no need for unnecessary bloodshed, Caine agreed for slave market, however not everyone could be enslaved. Only two kind of people:

-Those who willingly accepted to become slaves, and there were a lot of them. Such an example are girls his and Caine's beloved fought against

-And those that were sold to the vampires by their parents. Cruel, but humans were greedy creatures, and they suggested that idea by themselves.

His beloved didn't look like someone to come here willingly, so he guessed that she was sold.

"Sir, we have to bring her back to the cell" a man said as Marcus sneered at him. The vampire that came with then backed only to continue with a whisper "Those are the rules"

"Fùck!" he muttered "Fine" he got his credit card out of his pocket and gave it to the guy "I'll be buying her, fill me the paperwork and send it to me by morning and if you fail, your dead" was all he said before bending down and lifting the girl.

"What is your name, girl?" he asked her little terrified form.

"S..Saphyr" she weakly mumbled scared of him, but he heard her nonetheless.

"Saphyr" he rolled her name across his tongue "...cute name for a cute girl" he said as she blushed.

"Th... Thank you" she stuttered as he grinned "Umm, Master..." That's what he's now to her, so she should address him with that tittle now? "a... Am I going to be your se...sex slave?" she gulped as he sneered making her flinch.

"Were you ever one?" was his question.

"N..no"

"Good, and no, you won't be my sex slave. You're going to become my wife" was his answer as he finally reached his cars and lied her down on the back seat.

"Wait here, close your eyes and don't get up no matter what you hear, am I clear?" he asked and she nodded "Good!" and he closed the doors going back to the building "Damn that Caine, all the burden goes to me" he sighed and that vampire guy came back.

"Sir... We can't" he started, but Marcus interrupted him.

"Listen here, I'm taking my beloved rules or not, the king is my best friend so I'll doubt that he'll complain. If you can do it, then do it, but if you can't then give that task to someone else before I fùcking snap your neck!" he barred his fangs before flashing inside and starting massacre of those remained vampires...

"Oww, what the hell are you doing?!" Alex yelled as he threw her across the room on his bed.

"Chaining you as I said I will" he sneered as he kneeled next to hid wardrobe opening the drawer and pulling some leather handcuffs. He can't be serious, right?

"You gotta be kidding me, stay away from me!" she yelled putting a fighting stance on his bed which was utterly ridiculous to him as she stood there with his oversized clothes on his bed.

"I fùcking told you to wait for me, but no! You had to try and escape!" he was coming dangerously slowly towards her as she backed her front leg behind her other "At the top of it, you menaged to get kidnapped! Do you know how much of problem would your death be to me?!" Gee thanks for sentimentality.

"Well nothing of this would have happened if you kept your mouth shut and kept away from me, you damn leech!" she yelled at him and something seemed to click in his head, as his face became even angrier but showed his sadistic intentions.

"Oh my, my. What a disobedient little girl" in a second he flashed as the only thing she saw were the handcuffs falling on the black carpet where he previously stood. The next moment, she found herself being pulled by her leg as she fell on the bed "And we can't let that pass unpunished!" and in the next second she was thrown across his knees on the edge of the bed. Before she even had a time to process what was going on, he pulled his shorts she was wearing down as her naked skin came in face of him. He then pulled his right leg across hers and with his left arm he grasped both of hers holding them thight above her head.

"What are you..." But her arguing voice was suddenly stopped with the feeling of his arm hitting her butt and a loud 'SMACK'. She flinched by the harshness and unexpected hit he used.

"You were a bad girl, and this is what you get for it" he murmured lowering his head towards her ear before spanking her once more.

"Hey, that damn hurt!" she yelled at him only to end getting hit twice more.

"Stop!" she yelled but he hit her once again and then softly caressed her cheeks.

"Beg for it" he said and then hit her again. She would never beg that arrogant bustard for mercy even if it killed her, and so she quietly endured fifteen more before he finally stopped.

"I hate you" was what she said as tears rolled down her cheek and he released her. He roughly grabbed her cheek forcing her to look at him with his cold red eyes starring in her irritated puffy blue ones.

"Do I look like I care" he sneered before roughly ripping her shirt and pinning her down on the bed completely naked.

"Right now, nothing stops me from raping you and I wouldn't even care if you begged and cried until your throat is hoarse and sore and you bleed like never in your life!" he yelled as she tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he pinned her arms and moved in between her legs "How does it feel, ti know that I can do whatever I want to you?"

"Stop!" she yelled, but he started unzipping his pants instead.

"Or you'll what?" he dared her to say something as she just shut her eyes and awerted her head.

"Stop!" she repeated once again only for him to pull his pants down and grip her hands tighter.

"Look at my eyes" he said dangerously as she rejected the idea to listen to him "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" his voice boomed even harder as she found herself moving her head and meeting his angry eyes.

"If you ever try to escape or pull the same stunt as now, you're going to regret that you were ever born!" he said before bitting her neck and claiming her once again as she screamed from pain without making any effect on him. Once he finished, he grabbed her chin once again forcing her to watch his face.

"Do I make myself clear" but she didn't reply, instead more tears filled her eyes.

"I asked..." he started.

"Yes, sir" was all she said as she slowly sobbed hoping for him to leave her alone already.

"Good" and with that he got up and put his clothes back on before storming out, finally leaving her to cry alone for humiliation she has just been through as she curled and cried on the philows she was lying on.