Epilogue

Now that I started, let's finish the whole book altogether:
__________________________

Epilogue:
That was no a Vampire†

It has been eighteen years since the Vampire King found his mate and got a child with her. Charlotte was about to turn eighteen in six months, but she was the least enthusiastic about that. She was a hybrid with the powers to cast spell and as if to rub a salt to her wounds, she was also an Alne.

Hated.

She didn't mind being who she was, but she knew that if her mate was to find out who she was, he'd probably reject her for who she was. Alne were hated and to be killed on sight.

If her soul-mate were a Vampire, then she might not have as much problem with who she was seeing as their policy to kill Alne was retired when they found out that their queen was one. That was, however a reason why a war between werewolves and vampires started after so many years of friendship.

As much as she understood, werewolves loathed Alne, because they were superior and dangerous to them, and their leader, Werewolf King, had a hobby of killing them.

She sighed, she so hoped that her mate was not a werewolf. Even if he accepted her, his king wouldn't.

It was those thoughts that haunted her mind and were the reason for her being awake and wandering around castle grounds in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping. A week ago she got a little brother, so they partied whole week and now they finally made a break and were all tired. Everyone but her.

She was now walking around the rose garden they had in nothing but her sleeping clothes hoping that some guard wouldn't find her room empty and alarm the whole castle.

"I can't have that bad luck," she mumbled to herself and right then, few people appeared in front of her as she could only curse herself.

"It's a human. Royal Beta, what do we do?" one of them spoke and she realized that they were werewolves before gulping.

Bad luck. She's screwed.

The only thing she had as her weapon was the fact that hybrids smelled just like ordinary humans to those who didn't know the difference. She chose to act fast.

"Please, don't harm me. I'm just a maid, please I won't tell anyone about you," bull-candle, she was a princess, of course she'd warn her home of intruders.

Just as the guy who they referred to as Royal Beta was about to speak, a loud, earth-tumbling growl intereupted him. Everyone bowed their heads down as she only looked in confusion as the man emerged from the shadows and spoke a single world which confirmed her bad luck theory:

"Mate."

And that was no Vampire.