Chapter 24: Annoying Vampire

Hey guys,
I know I haven't updated in a looong, long time, but I have good news. This book will be finished by the end of January (not good too) and I plan to put a bunch (10+) of chapters until then, so you can enjoy updates.

After that, I'll start Marcus' story "Elemental Vampire"
________________

†Annoying Vampire†

Vampires, although having the same bodies as humans, don't have easy time reproducing like others. Moreover, if it's newly turned or young ones, they'd avoid that at any cost - considering that the pregnant vampire needed to feed for two, had unstable mood swings and craved blood more often.

Although Caine had an impression that Azriela was an Alne, their kind wasn't of complete werewolf bloodline, so they were no different than above average humans with twice their lifespans. In summary, they could be turned into vampires and their Alne genes could be completely suppressed. It wouldn't be like creation of a hybrid or something, it could be said that their original nature would disappear forever.

It's why Caine didn't really mind her being an Alne, knowing well that he could turn her into a vampire whenever he wanted. He simply wanted to spend some more time with her and deal with Council of old vampires that would be against him wedding a girl of such tainted bloodline. Then he would turn her and focus on helping her into a life of a bloodling, without having to worry about a bunch of old vampires complaining at every step he made.

But...

Even Caine couldn't expect that she would suddenly shift into a proper werewolf and overthrow his plans - a fully fledged Alne was something that didn't appear in world for the past two thousand years or so. Moreover, he couldn't expect her to also wound up being pregnant at the same time.

Not to mention that it didn't even take that much? Is it because of the heat? He knew that females going through heat have bigger chances at conceiving, but even so he was an old vampire. Older vampires are more different than ordinary ones, so they become even less of a human. Someone at Caine's age couldn't get a child even if he tried for a while decade, not to mention few days.

"Let me go, I'm not done talking to you!" she screamed at him who only carried her to his room. They just exited ambulance and he was carrying her across his shoulders, but that the was the last thing on his mind. She was pregnant. Vampires don't conceive with unturned females, only those of the same kind can give offsprings and also if one of them is pureblood, like Caine.

"You bloody leech, let me down right now! First you make me pregnant, now you're dragging me around like I'm some fùcking sack of potatoes! I'll cut off your díck you dumb idiot!" she screamed at him as his sister, Marc and Saphyr stared with bewilderment. They didn't know whether it was from her being pregnant or her cursing that much.

"Shut up, we're leaving right now!" he said to both her and them as Marc only nodded before scooping his beloved and heading back to his room to finish packing.His sister didn't need to be told twice after the heated rows they just had.

"I said 'put me down', I'll bite you. I swear in your family jewels that I'll bite you!" after she said that, Caine placed her on the ground before pushing her on the wall as he rose her chin before staring in her eyes.

"I suggest you to shut up or I'll have you on knees and fúck those little smart mouth of yours until you learn not to threat me again, and don't even for a second think that I'm joking, because I'm not," he said as she could only gulp without whispering a word "Move now," and with that he grabbed her by her arm as he started dragging her to his room. All that time, she could only keep silent as he acted like a jerk. She didn't understand what the fúck was wrong with him, was he acting like that because she shifted? Was she a disgrace to him? After all, he was a Vampire King and she was the cursed werewolf everyone loathed and killed on sight.