XXXI

"Ew. I never knew I would cringe at you two being in a relationship." Yujin commented, sipping on her chocolate milk while making a face when she saw me hugging Sana from behind as she cooks.

"Don't say it like that as if Minjoo isn't clinging onto you right now." I retorted when I looked over my shoulder. She made a face again while shrugging her shoulders cockily. I grew her so well, did I?

It's been a couple of days after the confession, and if you're wondering, it's surprisingly going well. Also, Sana became more dangerously affectionate, and I noticed she might have gotten possessive? Yeah.

She would always ask for cuddles and kisses that always turns into a hot make-out session, but I don't go overboard. I respect her, and we're literally dating for days that I could even count it with my fingers.

"I have a fun fact." Yujin spoke again. "Y/N, did you know Sana unnie befriended you because she has a crush on you before?" When I heard that, I forced Sana to turn around, and she's blushing hard. I grinned and kissed her forehead. I never knew I would attract attention at that age. I looked like a dipshit, and I don't know how to take care of myself. I don't know how to style my clothes, my hair, and everything. I was a simple and yet hot asshole back then.

"Also, did you know Sana fell in love with you when she started to live with us, which was four years ago? You didn't notice it because you're dense as heck. You didn't think of that, did you?" I shook my head. "Exactly. You're dumb." This shit is roasting me early in the morning. Why is it Saturday?

"If you don't stop, Yujin, I swear..." Sana warned my sister, who only laughed. "Minjoo, did she made you drink the love potion? That girl makes me want to leave this planet. Seriously." We all cracked up at Sana's bitter state. She pouted and turned around to check the food she's cooking.

I walked away but went back when I heard her. "Ya, where are you going? Come here and hug me." I chuckled to hide my embarrassment. I don't get why I'm feeling embarrassed, but I am. Maybe because I know Yujin and Minjoo heard it loud and clear. That's how Sana is during the past few days, and I'm still getting used to it.

I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and rested my head on her shoulder, my nostrils getting attacked by the food's tempting smell.

"Ew." I heard Yujin say for the second time. This girl is getting on my nerves, but she is my not so cute sister, so I need to calm myself. That's also how Yujin acts once she found out Sana and I are dating. She teases us every time and would make remarks whenever she would see us being sweet to one another.

"Am I not informed that Minjoo is living with us permanently? She's been with us for a whole straight week." I fought back, and Minjoo laughed, feeling embarrassed with what I said.

"Her parents are out of the country, so she's all alone." Yujin replied. Minjoo must be feeling lonely,  if I may assume. That sucks being lonely when you have a complete family.

"You could live with us, Minjoo," I said. "I got no problem with it, but you need to pay the bills with us." I added, and it made the atmosphere brighter as we laughed our asses together, but I am serious about that. She could be with us for the rest of our lives if she would share her payment for the bills. We're only living because we have money, you know. Nothing is fucking free when you're not a well-to-do human being. No one is an exception, and even if you're my sister's girlfriend or my girl.

"Why not? I would really live with you guys." Minjoo said after our laughter died. I looked at her and gave her a thumbs-up.

"I'm planning to buy this apartment and renovate them, or buy another property to build a house." I told them, and I received "Really?" from each one of them. I hummed and stole a chaste kiss on Sana's shoulder.

"If you need money, I would gladly help you." Sana told me and kissed my cheek. I only hummed since I wouldn't do that anyway. I want her to waste her money on anything that catches her eyes and attention. She's a mature and responsible adult, and I'm a hundred percent sure she knows what she's doing in her life.

"Jinjin!" A cute voice echoed throughout the whole place, which made me remove my hold off from Sana to watch Tzuyu as she ran her way towards my sister. Yujin welcomed her with a smile before carrying her to her lap. It made me smile as the young couple communicates with the youngest.

"Baby Tzutzu, do you like milk?" I asked with my voice raised so she could hear me. She looked at me and nodded her head happily. While waiting for the water to be lukewarm, Sana turned off the stove as the stew she's cooking is done. I was leaning on the counter when she suddenly walked in front of me, pouting her lips.

I looked at her in confusion. "What?" I asked, and she pointed at my lips then to hers. I shook my head in disagreement. I don't want us to display goddamn physical affection in front of them. "We can't. Kids are watching. We could do it in our room."

She shook her head and pouted her lips again, but I stayed in my position. You can't fucking blame me, we're a brand new couple, and it is my first time getting myself into a relationship.

"You make my whole day, Y/N, now make my hole weak." My eyes widened, astounded at her dirty talk. It was so fucking out of the blue, and that caught my body and soul off guard. But, damn, how she whispered it in my hair is so hot and such a blessing to witness. My stomach turned three-hundred and sixty degrees because of her statement.

Sana is too dangerous for my heart. I wouldn't be surprised if I die because of a heart attack caused by her existence.

She smirked before chuckling at my reaction. "Now, kiss me. Kiss your baby." I took a deep breath before I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. She smiled in satisfaction after. "I'm serious about you getting my hole weak."

"Too horny, Sana. Too horny. We haven't had our first date yet, and you wanted me inside you already." I stated the fact. "Too horny." I repeated, and she didn't deny it as she stole a peck on my lips again.

"I would be waiting for you to dominate me." She mumbled so that only the two of us could hear it and bit her lip, testing my hormones. I hope I'm fucking dreaming. I never knew she could be this naughty. I couldn't be able to resist myself longer if she kept this flirty and seductive side of hers that I didn't she would have.

I bet Sana watched porn when she's alone.

"You both think I didn't see that?! Ew!" I turned my head towards my sister in disbelief. Yujin's looking back and forth to Sana and I with that annoying ass expression of hers.

"I will not give you money." I threatened her with a straight face. She changed her expression in a flash as she gave me her puppy smile, those dimples of hers coming out.

"I'm only joking." She said and gave me a peace sign. "You two looked so cute together, right, Min?" She looked at her girlfriend, but Minjoo didn't answer as she's still confused and grasping the situation. "Yeah, they are cute!" She answered it herself, which resulted in me facepalming. Unbelievable.

Sana laughed and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Let's eat."

———
A/N: Hi. I saw this earlier. Where are you from? 😬😬

 Where are you from? 😬😬