XIX

I woke up, still in the same position. My arm wrapped around Sana's waist while I was resting my head on my right arm, and I could smell Sana's hair. That's how close our proximity is. How come I'm always peaceful when I'm spooning her?

I went away from her and sat up carefully not to wake Sana up. My feet were touching the floor as I checked the time on my phone. It was nine in the morning. I stood up and stretched my body, yawning in the process before walking towards the bathroom lazily.

Even when I finished taking a bath, Sana is still sleeping, not even moving an inch that I could walk around the room freely while naked. I chuckled at myself as I imagined myself doing some stupid shit. I changed into my usual clothes, an oversized black hoodie underneath a black leather jacket, beige-colored sweatpants, and a pair of sneakers.

I didn't bother messing Sana's beauty sleep and left the apartment without making noise, locking the front door for safety precautions. I entered my car and quickly drove away, heading towards Seokjin's house. I promised that I would come today, and I already planned it before, so it would be such a bummer not to come. I'm thinking of taking Yujin back home too, so Sana wouldn't be alone anymore when I go away.

"Good morning." I greeted when Seokjin and I entered the living room where Yujin is currently staying, doing some exercises. She stopped when she saw me, receiving a smiley face from her. She's on the right track of coming back to her normal state.

"Seokjin, is it possible to take her home now?" I asked him.

He nodded his head. "Of course, but do you want to eat breakfast here?" I looked at Yujin for approval, but she only shrugged her shoulders. What a great answer from her.

"It's okay. We'll eat at the apartment together with Sana." I said, and he just smiled at me warmly. Yujin headed upstairs to fix her things that I brought her here last time.

"How are you, Y/N?"

"I'm doing good. I need to control myself more." I replied, and he chuckled.

"You don't need to be sorry. I will do the same if I am in your position." He said as he understood me.

"I don't know." I sighed. "I can't go around and keep killing people who come in my way." He just nodded and put his both hands on my shoulders, patting it many times.

"If something happened like that again, I will not hesitate to stop you, okay?" I nodded, and I received a smile from him, a kind and trustable one.

Seokjin was there when Yoongi took us to that home. He cooked food for us, taught us the proper way of doing household chores, and helped everyone when we're struggling with something like school-related works. He was also the one who did a lot for me, Yujin, and the other kids who stayed there. They gave us two choices, either we find work to support ourselves until we could provide shelter and food once we are at the right age or be part of them, which led me to this life I'm having now.

Honestly, it was the best choice, and I'm not regretting any part of it. After a few years of becoming a member, I had a talk with them about Sana's condition since her parents died and helped me find a good apartment, the same place we're staying at right now. But, that time, I earned enough money that I could already pay the rent, bills, and mostly every expense that I didn't need to ask help with the relation of money from Yoongi and the others. That's where I became independent, but they would gladly help me in anything up to now. Also, Sana started working as a stripper after a year of staying with us. She helped me pay the expenses, and our life became normal ever since.