author's note

Hey, it's your girl minangelic, and I wanted to ask a question, why the hell did y'all think that Sana coming back to Korea is suspicious? She's literally trying to surprise them!¡!

But, yeah, you have reached the end of the story, and it really is the end of this book. No clowning or whatsoever. So, how's the story? Any honest opinions? I badly need them.

I know the ending sucks and seems wrong, but it is what it is. It is what I have in mind, and my brain not actually functioning well, so sometimes I need to force myself to give you regular updates. Honestly, the chapters XLVII to XLIX could be meaningless because I have the power to skip those until they meet again, but I don't want to rush it, and I know I could still add more thrill and drama after Sana came back from Japan, but my brain battery is already low and in need to charge so it could work properly. I excreted all my brain cells just so I could give updates everyday, and those one day break between continuous days of updates is fine to make my brain work again, but don't worry. It's my choice anyway, and I don't like to keep you waiting. :)

Also, the approximate duration of this book exceeded five hours, which I didn't expect at all, and I felt bad to those new readers who would read my not-so-great book, so that adds up to the reason why I don't want to make this book longer. This book doesn't deserve to use the five hours of your day.

So, I want to say thank you to those who invested their time upon this book of mine. It finished two days before the second monthsary of the edited version (January 06, 2021) so it's a big accomplishment for me. I got a lot of achievements, and I'm going to list it.
1. Numerous #1 in rankings, and reaching #9 in english as it's my first time reaching that mark.
2. 100+ votes for each update, and that is also my first time having that many votes in every chapter.
3. Getting 50k+ reads in just two months. When I published the edited version, it was only 44.3k reads. That's already a big achievement for an amateur writer that is me!
4. Reaching the 8k+ votes for the first time. My first book 'Señorita' haven't reached that mark yet.
5. The second book of mine to reach 90k reads and about to reach 100k total reads.

Those wouldn't be possible if it weren't for you guys. Thank you and I love you for reading, for your votes and witty comments that brightened up my day. Words cannot explain how thankful I am, so I just want to say thank you so damn much.

Fun Fact: Y/N was supposed to be the one who would have the split personality, but I realized it would be hard since I'm using first person's point of view.

Another fun fact: This republished stripper themed book was inspired by my conversation with a friend of mine about strippers, so I decided to make it a book and add my spice to it.

And I might be making another Sana x Reader in the future. Probably after I finished all my books. I'm going to announce it so keep an eye on me haha

For the last time, thank you. All of this are much appreciated. And, yeah, I'm a Taurus haha (if you remembered that specific scene, i love you)

Bye.

🤍

YOU ON ME
ENDED: 03/04/21
minangelic