XXIV

A/N: Sorry if I'm late. We got no internet yesterday ✌🏼

———

I groaned as my consciousness came back. I opened my eyes and looked around my surroundings. I was in a middle of a dim room with a light bulb on top of me, and I couldn't see the corners. My feet and hands tied to the chair I'm sitting on right now.

I heard the door squeaking, and I squinted my eyes to see the figure, but I couldn't recognize them. Fuck this room. Are my abductors that broke that they couldn't buy a lot of lights?

"What do y'all want from me?" My voice echoed throughout the small room without even trying. A woman walked towards me with a cap and a mask on, cupping my chin. I removed her hand off by shaking my head furiously.

Her hand made her way to her cap, so I stared at her as she removed them off. "What the fuck..." I mumbled when I saw her face. She laughed like a maniac while I tried to get away from these ropes. It's too tight that I gave up eventually.

"Your eyes were closed for two hours. What the fuck. I thought you died." She told me.

"I told you that we should've talked to Y/N personally, Irene unnie." A voice spoke, walking out from a corner.

"That's boring, Lisa." Irene replied to her.

"Get this shit off of me. I didn't do anything against your mafia, did I?" I asked them, stopping them from their conversation.

Irene shook her head and cupped my chin again. "Oh, darling, you didn't do anything, but you did something for us, and I'm giving you a prize." She told me and smiled. What the hell did I get myself into now?

"Where's your leader? Where's Daniel? Does he know this?" I attacked them with questions.

"I'm here. I'm here." I heard his voice from my back. He smiled at me before ordering Lisa to untie the ropes that were stopping me from moving. When it got removed, I stood up and stretched my limbs before sitting back down again. I'm pretty close to them, so they will not harm me. I've worked for them at some point too.

"If my gun was with me, I could've killed your men. You guys scared me as fuck." I informed them, and they only laughed as a reply. It's not funny. I thought it was Youngbin's dumb members kidnapping me to have their revenge for their boss' death. I thought my life would come to an end earlier.

"I put twenty million won in your bank account." Daniel dropped the bomb, and my mouth went agape.

"What?" I asked him, confused. That's a lot of fucking money.

"We're searching for Youngbin's whereabouts for days now since he owes us money. A lot." Daniel said. "And when I heard the news, I ordered my men to find the suspect, and I didn't expect it would be you. You did something for us without you even knowing." He chuckled.

"Huh? How did you know?" I've only talked with Momo for an hour or less after the news was released, yet they already knew that I'm the culprit. Mind-blowing shit.

"We saw Jungkook walking and kidnapped him." Irene answered. What the fuck. "That's the answer." She added. I facepalmed. Imagine walking peacefully on the sidewalk when these people that are out of their minds kidnapped you only to find an answer. I could tell Jungkook got anxious for his life because of their stupid shit, and their determination to find the suspect is quite endearing but scary.

"Noona, I told you that you should act like an ordinary human. You can't go and kidnap people freely." Daniel nagged at Irene. "I'm going to tell my sister to break up with you, crazy woman."

Irene rolled her eyes. "I'm going to tell that fiancée of yours not to marry you, crazy man." Why do they keep rolling their eyes?

I think they forgot about me. "Um... can I go now?" I asked, and they all looked at me.

"Nah-uh, baby. We're going to catch up with each other." Irene said while shaking her head in disagreement. "Let's drink at the bar that Lisa owns." She informed us and held my wrist to drag me out of this room, but I stopped her.

"Are you okay? It's only in the afternoon." I asked her, and Lisa and Daniel that are behind me agreed.

"You'll not be able to get your phone, wallet, and car key from me if you didn't follow." Irene said and smirked. She's blackmailing me at this point, and I can't disagree with that. I looked at the two behind me, and they gave me an 'I-can't-help-you' look on their faces before shrugging.

I sighed before I agreed. "Good dog. You deserve a pat, hm?" Irene ruffled my hair before laughing, dragging me out with Lisa and Daniel trailing behind us. Why am I surrounded by a bunch of these type of women? I had Sana and now Irene.

"What a manipulative bitch." I heard Lisa whisper. I chuckled before we stopped in my car. Irene unlocked the car before pushing me inside to the driver's seat. She was also the one who closed it before running to the other side.

"You ain't running from me." She said once she sat on the passenger's seat.

I frowned at her. "I'm not even planning to run away. I'm pretty sure you will kidnap me again if I do." I know her. She would do everything to get anything she wanted.

"True." She replied, which made me astonished at my seat. She didn't notice it as she gave me the car key. I quickly turned the engine on, and I followed Daniel's car that went ahead of us.

"So I heard from Jungkook that Yujin got beaten up, and that's why you killed them?" I hummed. "You should've told me to come so I could shoot his ass too." She continued.

"What?"

"He almost took advantage of my drunken ass when we had a party last time. That little son of a bitch." Oh. Now I understood why she sounded angry as she talked about him. I saw how her face scrunched up in disgust too. It's even funnier that we're still talking shit about Youngbin even if he is already dead.

"Why were you at his girlfriend's house? Are you fucking her?" She gasped dramatically, her hand covering her mouth as her eyes went wide like she uncovered the cause behind a crime.

"I can't believe you're fucking his girlfriend after you killed him! You are ridiculous and fucking out of your mind! Why would you do that?" She accused me.

"What the fuck?! I'm not fucking anybody!" I fought back.

"Huh? But you fucked me before."

My serious expression turned into a scowl. "I don't remember anything about that!"

"But seriously, we did. We were both intoxicated, and your tongue–"

"Irene! Shut it!" I snapped. She laughed like the crazy woman she is while clapping her hands. She's accusing me of doing something ridiculous, but she was the one that is ridiculous between the two of us! Fucking hell. If Sana is here, this shit would be chaos.