II

"W-What?" she stammered, looking so surprised by my sudden suggestion.

I guess Hyunjin will see the ass-crack of doom later.

I chuckled nervously. "It's okay if you don't want to. It was the bartender's—" She suddenly took my wrist and dragged me towards the champagne room. I haven't been there, but I knew the name as Sana informed me about every corner of this strip club.

I just bowed at the security before guiding us inside. Sana merely treaded behind, still gripping my wrist and pulled me inside a curtained entryway in a haste once the security motioned her to it.

It was a small room, with only a couch, table, and mirror, and I don't understand why they used curtains as a protection of privacy instead of a door, but then I saw a surveillance camera at one of the corners.

Okay. I guess the use of that is what I am rationally thinking of.

She pivoted on her heel to face me and used an ample amount of strength to push me to the couch. I plopped down on the couch as she spoke, "Thought you would never gonna ask."

I became confused at what she said as my brows connected to one another. "What do you mean?" I asked and observed every inch of her movement. She halted her feet and looked at me.

"You've been with me since I started working as a stripper yet you asked me just now? It took you the whole three years to ask for a simple lap dance," she halted in her tracks and went off on a rant.

"Of course it never came in my mind of you dancing on my lap, Sana. You're my friend for God's sake." You answered back.

"And so? So what if we're friends? It's no big deal," she countered as she doused her mask and welcomed me with a glare.

"That's the whole point," I told her matter-of-factly and shifted on my position. "I'm uncomfortable."

She carded her fingers through her blonde hair in frustration and kept still on her feet. "You want a lap dance or not?" she asked, gaining a nickel of patience for me. I shrugged my shoulders and received a sigh from her.

"You should've asked the other strippers if you're uncomfortable with me doing shit. You're so fucking stupid." I felt a little insulted at the filth that left her mouth, but it all went away when she turned around and started to walk her way out.

"Damn, why are you so mad?" I prevented her right before her hand grazed against the curtain," I would find it more uncomfortable if it's the others. This is also my first time, so you're the one I want because I thought you would understand me more, but here we are." I had the need to explain, and so that's what I exactly did.

I loosened my hold off her wrist as she turned around and faced me. I was taken aback when she grabbed me by the collar, and my breath hitched as she pulled me closer that our noses were almost touching.

"Do you really want me to be your first?" she asked. Upon the sight of me nodding albeit still unsettled, she pushed me back and forced me to sit on the couch, "Okay then." She said.

"No touching," she told me and gifted me mild heebie-jeebies once she sat on my lap, yet I impulsively burst into laughter at her reminder. "Now why the fuck are you laughing? Are you drunk?"

"Not like that," I replied right after I shook my head. "I know that rule, and did you really think I'm gonna touch you? Say sike." She rolled her eyes and quickly turned into the seductress that she is. I was startled at the abrupt changes of her mood, or I'm simply not used to this side of Sana.

Her eyes were appealing. She wasn't taking them off of me as she stroked my upper arms and moved her hips. It made me look away as I began to feel uneasy.