XXI

"Drive me there." Sana ordered me with a stern voice after waking me up from my sleep. I groaned in frustration as I sat up. I was having quality time on the couch when she ruined it by shaking my body violently. This woman is crazy.

"No," I answered and looked up to her. "Why are you talking to me? You're the one who told me earlier that you don't want to talk to me." I continued, and she rolled her eyes. Annoying!

"Shut the fuck up and drive me there." She told me, and I shook my head. "Don't be stubborn." She dropped the key on my lap and walked to the door, but I didn't move an inch. When she didn't feel me following her, she turned around at the doorway and glared at me.

"Don't wait for me to smash your brand new car with a hammer that we have at the cabinet." I stood up in defeat, and she smirked at me before following her outside. I'm just going to follow her request because I know Sana. She's fucking crazy, and she could turn her words into a reality. We're not on good terms too, so I have done what I needed to do.

The ride was silent as no one dared to talk between us. It's awkward, but I focused on driving to the club as quickly as I could. When we arrived, I waited for Sana to come out, but she only stared at me.

"Go back to the apartment and fetch me when I told you so." She said after a minute. I scowled, but she kept a straight face.

"Don't tell me what to do."

"Shut up. Do what I say."

"No, you shut up. You're wasting gas, and to begin with, you're not my mother." I retorted.

"Don't be fucking stubborn."

"We're both stubborn, so shut the hell up." She rolled her eyes and got out without saying a word. Instead of getting a "Thank you" from Sana or getting a sorry from her, I got into another fight.

I huffed and took some money that I hid under my seat before heading out of my car. I entered the strip club with a dark cloud hanging above my head. This whole fight with Sana is making my mood go negatively. I went to the VIP floor to see if Hyunjin went, and I was right. He smiled at me when I settled down and handed me a beer that I order regularly.

"Your drinks are on me." He winked, and I thanked him. "Are you okay? You looked troubled." He spoke after a minute of reading my face. That was amusing that he could read me even if I tried so hard to hide it.

"Just a little fight with Sana." I answered him, and he smiled.

"Lovers' quarrel?" I shook my head, and he frowned.

I chuckled. "What? We're not a couple."

"She's still not your girlfriend?"

"No. How did you even know I like Sana?" I asked him.

"I didn't know, but now I know since you confessed your honest feelings about her." I facepalmed, and he laughed loudly. He got me there. "Don't worry. I'll shut my mouth about it." I only nodded and drank my beer.

"When are you going to confess?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Soon." He only gave me a soft smile before he went away to serve another customer. I was drinking silently with a song booming through the club when I felt a hand gripping on my shoulder. I turned around, and it was Momo smiling at me.