XXXIII

AN: Before we start, let's recall the other TWICE members' characters here in the story since some of y'all sound confused af:
Jeongyeon: Your cousin, 24
Momo: Youngbin's ex-girlfriend, owner of the strip club, 27
Mina: Former classmates, your ex-fuck buddy, 21
Dahyun: She's 14 here (like me 😂)
Chaeyoung: Momo's daughter, tiny 2 year old
Tzuyu: Adorable little 3 year old

We'll unlock more characters soon :)

———

"Oh, wow, Sana! Is that you? I knew you would be fine when we got older." Mina commented and eyed her up and down. "Wait a minute... are you two together?" I nodded, and she clapped her hands.

"Mina, stop the act. We both know we didn't get along in middle school."

"You really pursued Y/N, huh? I admire your dedication." Mina ignored Sana's statement, and Sana is getting pissed. "But, unlucky you, we're each other's firsts. I guess, my bad?" She chuckled and ran her hand through her blonde hair.

Okay, fuck. I shouldn't be eyeing Mina, but I admit that she has gotten more mature. I still haven't found out until this day why they don't get along during middle school. I mean, their personalities were not that worse compared to now.

"Why are you here?" Sana asked her rudely.

"Yujin fought my brother." At least she knows how to answer questions. We turned around when we heard the door opening, and we saw Yujin looking back at us.

"I-I'm going back to class. See you later." Yujin awkwardly excused herself before walking away from us. We turned around for the second time, and we saw Mina's family coming out together.

"I guess this is my time to go." Mina said before facing me. "My phone number is still the same. I'm pretty sure you have it. Call me when you need something from me, yeah?" She pressed her lips on my cheek, close to my lips, and I know she did it on purpose. She's making this hard for me to console Sana!

Silence engulfed us, only hearing the sounds of footsteps fading away. "So, you truly popped someone's cherry, huh? At sixteen? Wow." She started and chuckled bitterly. I looked at her, and she brought out a piece of wet wipes from her bag before walking close to me.

"I told you that I wouldn't take long." She emphasized every word, and every wipe she does, it gets harder. "I knew it from the start that I made the wrong choice. I should've come along with you." I could feel the anger in her voice, and that alone made me afraid of my damn life. Should I prepare the quote in my tombstone already?

"Sana, I'm sorry." I told her, but she only shushed me. She leaned in and kissed the same part that Mina kissed before kissing me on the lips.

"You're mine, okay? I didn't wait for eight years for me to allow you to cheat on me." She said before she walked out, leaving me behind, but I swiftly caught up beside her. She didn't say anything about it as we walked out of the school in silence once again. We also drove back to our apartment in silence, which was frustrating as fuck. I don't know what to do or what to say to her.

She headed out of the car without speaking and walked towards the apartment. I turned the engine off, locked the car, and followed her inside our house. I didn't see her once I got inside, so she's probably inside our room.

I opened the door in mute, and I saw her planting her face on her pillow. I closed the door before moving closer to her. I made her lay on her back, and I saw tears coming down her cheeks. I wiped them off with both of my thumbs before going on top of her. I can't believe I made her cry.