020 CRUISIN' FOR A BRUISIN'

CHAPTER TWENTYCruisin' For a Bruisin'

CHAPTER TWENTY
Cruisin' For a Bruisin'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     ZELDA'S MIND WAS SCATTERED BUT SHE KEPT IT TO HERSELF. She tagged along with Mary Margaret, Emma and Regina to the Queen's vault where all her stuff was. Zelda was tasked with watching the exit while Regina looked for something that would confirm whether or not Zelena was telling the truth.

     "What am I supposed to do if the witch shows up?" Zelda asked.

     "Do what you did to those flying monkeys," the blonde chuckled and Zelda smiled as she rolled her eyes.

     "Is Zelena even telling the truth?" Mary Margaret questioned.

     "I don't know, I haven't found anything yet," Regina answered and kept digging around.

     "Witch Bitch could've been lying her green ass off!" Zelda yelled from the entrance of the vault.

     "You need to stop swearing," Emma said as she put her phone in her pocket as Zelda shrugged her shoulders. "David, Belle and Tink are locking down Main Street in case this fight actually happens."

     Everything was quiet for a moment as Regina was reading something that was written on a piece of paper.

     "Did you find something?" Mary Margaret asked and that seemed to snap Regina out of it.

     "A letter," the brunette answered.

     "What does it say?" Emma asked.

     There was a moment of silence before Regina responded. "Zelena is my sister," she said.

     The other three looked at each other as Regina brushed them off and walked past them out of the vault.

     "What the hell was in that letter?" the blonde questioned once Regina was gone.

     While Regina was off somewhere by herself, Emma, Zelda and Mary Margaret went to Main Street where David, Belle and Tink were. The block was closed off for the fight and they needed to find a way to give Regina a better chance at winning the fight, or even surviving it at the very least. Belle suggested trying to break through to the Dark One without having to get the dagger from Zelena but Zelda had serious doubts it would even work. But the others were determined to give it a try so they all headed to the isolated house where the witch was staying. When Emma found no sign of her, she told Belle it was clear and she could go into the cellar where the Dark One was being held captive by Zelena. Everyone else waited outside while Belle tried to break through to the Dark One but not even five minutes later, she ran out crying.