Chapter Three: With Him

De'juana POV

"You're hella sexy pebble." Eijiro said.

"Um.....thanks." I said with a small blush on my face.

"Aw look at you blushing baby. You're so damn cute." He said getting closer to my face.

"Um, ok, um, well it's been interesting meeting you but I have to go." I said getting up.

I got to the entrance of the cave before getting yanked back into a hard chest. I was flipped around pinned to the cave wall. Eijiro grabbed my hands with one hand and pinned them above me while his other hand slid down to my waist. I stared into his eyes. For the first time I felt fear and small.

"Listen here, De'juana Allazora. You're mine. And just like my other possessions. You do not leave this cave without my say so. If you break the rules. Then....well....."

He paused and moved his lips to my ear.

"Then I'll punish you little pebble." He whispered.

I shivered and my breathing hitched as he softly bit it.

"Are we clear, my little girl?" He asked, staring straight into my soul.

"Yes, I understand." I replied looking back at him.

"You're hungry pebble?" He asked looking down at me.

I nodded looking up at him.

"I'll go out to get some food. Be a good little pebble and stay here." He said.

I once again nodded.

"Hehe you're so cute pebble." He said kissing my forehead as he picked me up and sat me down on a large warm fuzzy cloth. I nuzzled into it as I dozed off from the warmth and Eijiro kissing my forehead head.

I woke up the smell of fire. I looked to see it was already dark. I saw Eijiro with a piece of cooked meat. He looked at me and smiled.

"Well hello little pebble. Did you enjoy your little nap?" He asked, sitting down beside me.

"Yeah, I did." I said yawning a little.

He smiled and kissed my forehead before nuzzling into my neck. Making me blush and squirm a little. He chuckled before bringing up the cooked meat to my lips. I turned my head a little.

"Come on De'juana. Be a good little pebble and eat." He said.

I sighed before taking a bite out of the meat. It was bitter and tasteless but since I was hungry I ate it anyway.

"Good pebble." He said as he kissed my forehead.

I took a few more bites before finishing my food. Eijiro patted my head before handing me a golden up full of water. I gave him a look.

"Don't worry love, the water is clean." He said.

I nodded before drinking the entire cup of water. I handed it back to Eijiro and he set it down somewhere. I stared at the moonlight and the midnight sky. Maybe staying here with him won't be so terrible.

I was pulled from my thoughts as Eijiro picked me up and laid me down on a soft pellet. He grabbed a blanket and threw it over our bodies. He wrapped his arms around my waist before laying down beside me. I shivered because I was still cold. I turned around facing him before I nuzzled into his chest. He chuckled lowly before pulling me closer. I tossed my leg over his waist.

He kissed my forehead once again wrapping his wings and tail around me. I smiled at him nuzzling our noses together making him smile.

"You're so damn cute pebble." He said kissing my neck and cheek.

I smiled. Even though he's a dragon. I feel so safe with him. I am his.

"Eiji?" I spoke.

"Yes little pebble?"

"I'm yours." I said.

"Yes you are. My cute little pebble." He said.