Chapter Eight: Revealed Truth

De'juana's POV

I woke up still in Eijiro's arms. I moved a little and yawned causing him to stir a little and open his eyes. He smiled as he looked at me. He leaned up and kissed my cheek. "Well good morning pebble." He purred. "Morning Eiji." He smiled. "How'd you sleep?" He asked. "I slept fine." I replied. He traced my curves and growled lowly. He smirked and kissed my lips, catching me by surprise.

He gently pushed me down and climbed on top of me deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and hummed. We got interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I immediately pushed him away and looked to see Bakugo and Fritara looking at us. Bakugo smirked and Fritara softly smiled. I blushed and hid in Eijiro's chest.

"De'juana you finally found a partner. I thought you said you'd never got one cause you don't need one." Fritara said slyly. "Uh I did, but I changed my mind." I said. Eijiro rocked me a little in his lap. "Well I see." Fritara chuckled.

"I see you dropped your firecracker attitude." I smirked. Fritara blushed and looked down. "Yep, I fucked it right outta her." Bakugo smirked. Eijiro laughed. "You fucked the attitude right outta De'juana." Bakugo said. "Yep. I sure as hell did. She's behaving." Eijiro said. I whined and hid my face. Bakugo and Eijiro laughed. "Guys let's not have her pale so much to the point where she glitches and pixelates to the point where she passes out on the ground." Fritara said. "She can do that?" Bakugo asked. "Yeah."

"Actually Fritara we should tell them about what we are." I said. "Oh, yeah you're right." She said. I removed myself from Eijiro and Fritara untangled herself from Bakugo. "We're not exactly humans. We are but not completely." I said looking down. Bakugo and Eijiro tilted their heads. "We're demonics." Fritara and I said at the same time. Both boys looked up in surprise. Fritara and I looked at each other and nodded.

We turned into our default forms making both boys jump. "Wow." Both boys said in unison. "I knew I should've said anything." I said before running out of the cave. "De'juana!" I heard Eijiro yell. Tears fell down my face as I ran. I stopped at a large tree with blue and purple leaves. I sat down and started sobbing.

"De'juana." I looked up to see Eijiro, Fritara, and Bakugo looking for me. My hair extended covering my entire body. "De'juana I know it's you hiding in your appendages." I heard Fritara say. I sighed before letting my hair return to my normal ankle length. I looked to see Eijiro in front of me. My skin paled slightly.

"Baby, you're beautiful." Eijiro said. "What?" I asked looking at him. "I said you're beautiful, no matter what you are or where you came from. In my eyes you're perfect no matter what form you're in." He said. "That goes for you too teddy bear." Bakugo said to Fritara. I smiled and looked down at the ground.

"Hey don't look down. Keep that little head of yours high. So I can see your pretty face. You're perfect. Beautiful purple eyes. Long black and purple hair. Small and slender body with amazing curves. You're perfect pebble." Eijiro said. "I've been told I shouldn't show my forms. That I should just remain content." I said. "Nah I've seen the real you and prefer the real you baby." He said. I smiled and jumped in his arms. He kissed my forehead and carried me.

Bakugo smirked and picked up Fritara and kissed all over her neck, making her laugh. "Alright, let's head back home." Eijiro said. "In your arms I'm already home." I smiled. "Yes you are." He kissed my forehead. He spread his wings and took the skies. As he flew, I could see the way his scales glistened in the sunlight. He looked down at me and smirked. "See what you like pebble?" He teased. I blushed and nodded. He chuckled and kissed my forehead and nuzzled into my neck a little before going back to focus on where he was going. I sighed as I rested my head on his chest.

We finally reached the cave and he was about me down but I wrapped my legs around his waist and whined a little. "Awe pebble." He cooed and sat down. He moved me so sat I'm straddling him. I blushed so hard that I paled making him laugh. "You have the cutest little expressions pebble." He said. I pouted and punched his chest softly making him laugh even more. "It's your fault." I sulked. "Awe don't be mad baby, I'm only teasing you." He said as he brought his hands to my hips. I blushed and hid in his chest.

He kissed my forehead and sighed pulling me closer to him. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to relax in his strong arms. A few moments later, he lifted my chin and stared into my eyes. I blushed and looked away. "Look at me baby." He said. I brought my eyes to meet his own. "You're beautiful, baby. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, and don't say that you're not, cause you are." He said. "You're my beautiful pebble." He said. I nodded and smiled at him, triggering his own toothy smile. He pulled me closer.

He cupped my chin and raised it and stared even deeper in my eyes. He closed the distance between us. He kissed me slowly and passionately. I melted into his and wrapped my arms around him. He gently pushed me down and climbed on top of me. He trailed his hands down to my thighs and spread them before getting in between them. His body is now flushed against mine as we shared a passionate kiss. I hummed.

His hands moved from thighs to my waist as his hands traced my curves. His wings lowered down to my sides. We finally pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. He rolled us so that we're on our sides and wrapped his wings and tail around me. I turned around so that I'm facing him. I wrapped my arms around kissed his jaw making him chuckle. "You're so damn cute pebble." He said as his hands roamed my sides. I hummed in delight and pecked his lips.

"Eijiro." I sang. "Yes pebble." He sang back. I giggled and hugged him, making him chuckle. He looked at me with a devious smirk and began tickling me. I yelp before erupting into a fit of laughter. "Ejiro ha ha stop." I laughed and began to squirm beneath him. "Hm pebble?" He chuckled as he began to tickle me even more as he moved down to my sides. "Say that you're mine, then I'll stop." He said deviously. ""Ha ha ok! Ok! I'm ha ha, yours!" I said between laughs. He smirked and stopped. I sat up still trying to catch my breath. "That's right baby. You're all mine." he said lowly. I smiled, finally able to catch my breath and sat up to meet his eyes.

I noticed it started to get dark. I slowly parted from Eijiro and walked to the entrance of the cave. I stopped and leaned against the cave wall watching the sun set. I was so lost in the beauty of the sunset, I didn't notice Eijiro behind until he wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a soft kiss on my neck. I hummed leaning into his touch. "It's getting late pebble. Let's go to bed." he said. "Yeah, we should get some sleep." I said. He carefully took my hand and led me to the pallet. He grabbed a large red blanket and tossed it over our bodies. His arms returned to my waist as he pulled me into his chest, wrapping his wings around me in a protective manner. I smiled and relaxed against him. "Goodnight pebble." he said. "Goodnight Eijiro." I yawned as I drifted off into a peaceful slumber.