Chapter Nine: Passionate

Kirishima's POV

I woke up and yawned a little. I looked to see my pebble sleeping soundly. She looks so peaceful and beautiful. I leaned down and kissed her forehead softly making her smile and stirr in her sleep a little. I chuckled at her cuteness. I softly rubbed her head as she slowly began to awake. She looked at me with those beautiful purple eyes and smiled. "Good morning Eiji." She said softly. "Good morning little pebble, I said kissing her lips. She smiled and blushed while looking away, making me chuckle even more.

"Awe look at you blushing on me you're so cute little pebble." I cooed making her blush even harder. She hid her head in my chest as she whined. I smirked and brought my hand to her chin and cupped it making her look at me. I could see her cheeks had a cute little purple blush on them as she looked away. I took the opportunity to kiss her, catching her by surprise. I grabbed her thighs and placed her in my lap. She squeaked in surprise, making me chuckle lowly as I trailed my hands all over her beautiful body.

She shivered at my touch making me feel even more manly than I ever was. I dragged my tongue across her bottom lip for entrance. She opened her mouth for me to invade. I tasted every inch of her sweet cavern and taking in her delightful scent. She smelt like a mixture of lavender and vanilla, the scent that was making me crazy and want her even more. She moaned against my tongue which made me let out a feral growl. I pulled her even closer and grinded into her softly making her breathing hitch. I smirked in response.

I shoved my tongue down her throat making her whimper and choke a little. I slowed my actions down for her to adjust. I felt her throat relax against my long tongue as I continued to drink in how amazing she tasted. I brought my hands to her cute breast and gave them a nice squeeze making her moan and squirm a little. I gently pushed her down without breaking the kiss. Her hands went to my shoulders as she pulled me in closer. I rose her shirt up and pinched her cute little buds, making her moan. I removed my tongue from her mouth and latched onto her buds swirling my tongue around them. Her moans increased a little as she ran her fingers through my hair. I hummed against her skin sending vibrations through her. She shivered in delight as I continued my assault on her breasts. I smirked as she squirmed in my arms.

I softly bit her nipple making her mewl out in pleasure. I alternated, giving her chest a surge of pleasure. I slowly went down to her shorts before pulling them off along with her underwear. I looked up at her and smirked before devouring her. Her hands went to my hair as I shoved my tongue into her hole. "Ah~ Eijiro!" She moaned. "Mmm you like that baby?~" I said. "Yes! Please more!" She whined. I chuckled and attacked her clit as I pushed three fingers inside her. She arched and screamed my name as I felt her cum on my fingers. I lapped up her sweet juices and sucked the remaining off my fingers.

I smirked as I looked over her. She looked at me with her cheeks flushed as she came down from her high. I pressed my cock against her wetness to tease her. I smirked when she began to squirm and whine with need. I brought the head up to her clit and circled around it making her gasp. "You see that. Your clit's getting a nice message." I said lewdly. I finally brought my cockhead to her entrance and slowly pushed in making her gasp. I groaned as I felt her walls constrict around me. "Get ready to take it baby." I said before my pelvis met hers. "Balls deep baby~" I purred in her ear. She arched her mouth agape.

I slowly started thrusting letting her get used to it. Her hands went to my shoulders. I took it as a hint to go faster. I grabbed her thighs and pushed them back before pounding into  her, making her scream. "Eijiro~!" She screamed. "Yeah pebble!" I grunted. "Fuck you're tight!" I growled out. I wrapped my tail around her waist to go deeper inside her. I looked down at her squirming body. I growled and thrusted harder and deeper inside. Her mouth opened as she let out another mewl. I took the opportunity to slide my tongue in her mouth. We moaned into the kiss as our bodies became one.

I felt her tighten up. "Fuck!" I groaned breaking the kiss as I got close. "Eijiro! I'm gonna-!" She said. "I know me too baby!" I groaned. I gave one last powerful thrust before filling her with my seed. I felt her walls fluttered as she came on my cock. We panted as we came down from our highs. I slowly pulled out and kissed her. I could see her legs shaking as she desperately trying to catch her breath. I knew I totally wrecked her. I walked away to grab a towel. I flew out to the river and wetted the towel before flying back to her.

I whipped the cum off her legs and cleaned her up. I saw her sleeping, I smiled and kissed her before flying out to get her some food. I saw a nearby village and folded my wings down. I walked up to a market and picked out fruits, bread, cheeses, and some water and wine. I used the gold to pay for the items and flew back to the cave. She was still sleeping so I decided to set her food for her. I heard Bakugo walk in. I immediately put my finger to my lips and pointed to De'juana. He looked at her and nodded. I sighed in relief as I went back to setting up my pebble's food. I made sure everything was fine before setting it beside the pallet. All I had to do was wait for her to awake.

"I know you wrecked her." Bakugo smirked. "Yeah I did, couldn't help it. She's irresistible." I said. "Tch." Bakugo said before he sat down. "What's all this?" He asked, pointing at the food I got for De'juana. "Some food I got for her. I cleaned her up after I wrecked her and decided to give her some proper food since she did do good." I said. "Yeah? Where'd you get it from?" He asked. "The All Might Kingdom. You know, the only kingdom that we're welcomed into." I said. "Oh yeah that kingdom that's on the east side." Bakugo said.

"Yeah you know the west side is the Todoroki Kingdom. We're not welcomed there." I said, "I know that dumbass!" Bakugo raised his voice before covering his mouth. We looked at De'juana to see that she was still sleeping. "Ay man you wake her up it's gonna be a problem." I said. Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Sorry dumbass." He said. "It's cool man. How's Fritara?" I asked. "She's still asleep, I wrecked her last night." He said. I smirked. "We're the luckiest men." I said. "Tch. We sure as hell are." Bakugo smirked. "Alright I should be heading back to check on my teddy bear." He said. "Alright man I'll see you later." I waved as he flew away.

I looked back at De'juana to see her stirring. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "Hey pebble, I brought you something." I said holding up the food I bought from the market. "Oh thank you Eijiro." She said hugging me. I handed them to her and smiled as she began to eat. I purred some of the water into a golden cup and handed it to her. Once she was finished eating with her food. I wrapped my arms around her and began to cuddle her. She laid her head down on my chest and smiled. I loved to see her smile.

I softly kissed her forehead making her giggle. She was so adorable when she laughs. I swear if something ever happens to her I will kill everything and then myself. Ok maybe not that last part, but I'm willing to fight the world if it means to keep her safe and happy. I smirked as I got an idea. I slowly moved my hands to her side and began to tickle her. She jumped and began laughing. "Eijiro!" She laughed while squirming. "Stop!" she giggled. I chuckled before stopping. She panted heavily while still giggling. I smiled as I looked at her. She's perfect. I found the perfect pebble. I sighed as I traced her curves.

I giggled and snuggled into my chest. I chuckled and kissed her cheek before pulling her closer. "I love you Eijiro." She said. I smiled,"I love you more pebble." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'm the luckiest man alive to have you baby. You're my pebble, and I'll always protect you." I said. She nodded before wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "I don't know what I would do without you, pebble." I sighed. "I love you so fucking much."